- Client profiling
- Analyse client behaviors & create client types based on behavioral analyses to support marketing & retail activation & produce client insights
- Work with CRM systems provider & marketing/retail to create segmentation functionality based on internal requirements
- Work with internal teams to create long-term engagements models for our client types
- Developing customer intent predictions and product suggestions algorithms/engines
- Identifying repeat purchase behaviors & ‘ambassadors'
- Data activation:
- ensuring a clear strategy what customer data to capture from where/whom and how to activate this data within Hublot
- lead trials to create offline CRM events with potential customers or potential repeat customers based on behavioral analysis and conversion propensity.
- Aid the goal of a complete omni-channel approach in expanding the tracking of user behaviors across channels
- Working with all internal teams to ensure we utilize internal data sources fully within all client touch points & that our data localization strategy suits market needs
- Optimization efforts:
- Optimizing and building BI dashboards/reporting functions
- Lead A/B testing efforts to improve customer experiences across channels
- Conversion optimization of all customer facing applications
- Optimize SEO/SEM performance with Digital Marketing colleagues
- Optimize client-teling applications based on tracked usage, identifying areas of improvements
- Bringing a data-first mindset to Hublot in an educational and execution manner
> Bachelor degree or above.
> Minimum 5 years relevant business intelligence and project management experience
> Strong analytical mindset
> Good communication skills internally or externally, team worker and good on vendor management.
> Proactive attitude, problem solver with passion and energy.
> Good command of spoken and written English
> Excellent PC skills. Good knowledge in MS Office
Hublot Digital's approach to team structure & responsibilities is based on knowledge and skill sharing & we expect each team member to intimately understand the tasks of their colleagues and be able & willing to step in and support where needed during peak periods. Outside of specifically leading data initiatives we also expect this person to be flexible in supporting and working across other projects in:
- Supporting the extended digital team in project management of digital projects
- Understanding and working closely with Digital Marketing team on reporting/optimization and other areas of improvement