The Senior Brand Manager, Veuve Clicquot is a key contributor to the development and implementation of an innovative, consumer-centric brand marketing strategy and supports the execution of all programming and activations across all markets and channels, in alignment with Maison brand strategy and the broader MHUSA 2030 Strategy.
- Collaborate with the Brand Director, Core Bubbles and the brand's key stakeholders to define Veuve Clicquot brand strategy and marketing objectives that support the delivery of the MHUSA 2030 Strategy.
- Contribute to Veuve Clicquot's annual U.S. marketing priorities and support "big idea" development for the brand's key programs and platforms.
- Oversee the execution of Veuve Clicquot marketing programs and activations to ensure the delivery of volume and profit targets is appropriately supported.
- Lead development and articulation of Veuve Clicquot's Must Have Programs, providing clear strategic direction to the Veuve Clicquot Sales and region brand teams and other key stakeholders, ensuring all brand activities are designed to achieve a single unified vision.
- Support the planning and management of the brand's A&P deployment strategy, in partnership with Strategy & Business Planning, to ensure that the A&P budget is consistently prioritized against brand objectives.
- Lead the annual brand planning process, in collaboration with Strategy & Business Planning, Consumer Engagement, the Commercial organization, CC&I, and the Consumer Insights team.
- Collaborate with CC&I team to design and develop elevated, luxury POS materials and brand assets to drive brand strategy and leverage consumer engagement opportunities at the moment of choice.
- Partner with Finance, Strategy & Business Planning, and CC&I to define, communicate, and oversee the management of Veuve Clicquot programming KPIs.
- Collaborate with COE team to maintain ongoing awareness of brand health and consumer insights, continually communicate to all key stakeholders, and ensure adjustments are made to brand planning as necessary.
- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships, internally and externally, across the Veuve Clicquot brand and the Core Bubbles team.
- Manage relationships with Strategy & Business Planning, Consumer Engagement, the Commercial team, CC&I team, Corporate Communications, Finance, Legal, HR, and IT to build and maintain commitments that enable the delivery of brand priorities and objectives.
- Collaborate with Moet & Chandon and Chandon Senior Brand Managers to ensure Core Bubbles brand strategies are complementary, and to maximize efficiencies across key deliverables.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Veuve Clicquot Maison to ensure ongoing alignment and prioritization of U.S. specific objectives.
- Build and maintain successful relationships with agency business partners, distributors and other third-party stakeholders to continually ensure their commitment to delivering Veuve Clicquot brand objectives.
- Provide marketing thought leadership and brand-specific insights to the Core Bubbles team.
- Provide leadership, tactical direction, and development support to Core Bubbles team extern, inspiring peak performance and driving results to optimize impact on the brand's objectives.
- Contribute to the growth of creativity and innovation across the Core Bubbles team and within the Veuve Clicquot Maison.
- Support the development and evolution of collaborative ways of working across all Veuve Clicquot stakeholders.
Bachelor's degree required; MBA or Marketing degree preferred
7+ years of brand marketing experience, preferably in the luxury consumer goods or U.S. wines and spirits industries.
- Understanding of brand strategy development in a commercial context
- Strong commercial orientation and a deep understanding of the marketing/sales relationship
- Strong financial orientation and a deep understanding of levers such as depletions, sales, DOI and P&L management
- Demonstrated success influencing cross-functional stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills to support data-driven decision making
- Understanding of the U.S. three-tier distribution system, a plus
Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.