The Senior Brand Manager will contribute to Glenmorangie Brand Plans by:
- Develop and deliver brand equity building programs for global implementation across Moet Hennessy in-market teams
- Define and develop the brand strategy, including brand range and innovation, to deliver scale growth for the brand
1. Propose, recommend and implement innovative marketing programmes in accordance with the defined strategy to build brand desirability
2. Ensure continuously that all components of the marketing mix are coherent with the brand positioning and refining where appropriate
3. Monitor overall budgetsand be able to respond to the rigour of regular tracking and reporting.
4. Dynamic and passionate ambassador of the Brand always seeking aiming to strengthen Glenmorangie's reputation both internal and externally.
Innovation & Product Development:
1. Lead the development and implementation of the brand innovation and pack development pipeline, including leading cross function workgroups within the Glenmorangie Company, with Markets and design agencies
Content & Creative Development:
1. Lead the development of brand content, bringing to life the brand purpose in order to build consumer approval and brand distinctiveness.
2. Lead insight-based evaluation of content pre, during, and post creative development in order to optimise impact.
Media & Connections Planning:
3. Shape the global media guidelines for the brand, providing support to market teams on their country-level media planning
4. Drive continuous improvement in media analysis and understanding for the benefit of the brand
Market & Competitor Lens
5. Analyze thoroughly marketing plans from top 10 markets and propose relevant recommendations
6. Build value-adding realtionships with cross-market teams in order to drive brand performance
7. Analyse and evaluate brand performance in-market, with specific regard to impact of marketing activities
8. Bring an external and competitor landscape perspective to all activities and programme development
Education: Degree qualifies ideally with a marketing background + business school
Professional experience & know how:
At least 6 years experience with a rounded marketing experience.
FMCG and alcoholic drinks sector experience an advantage
Experience of working in an international culture
Technical & management skills:
- Strong marketing skills:brand, product development, advertising communications development and creative development
- Project leader (excellent project management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously)
- Experience leading scale packaging design and/or innovation projects is essential
- Ability to lead cross functional team and influence senior levels,
- Creativity and innovation management
- Action oriented, drive for results, customer focus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong product and category knowledge desirable, but not mandatory
- Ability to represent the brand and product to internal and external audiences
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Capacity to deal with ambiguity within a complex environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, "savvy" within a matrixed organisation
- Pro-active attitude, must 'take ownership' of projects with a mindset to see them through to the end result
- Have an understanding of luxury and a strong desire to operate within the luxury world
- Socially adaptable, positive attitude, delivers promises.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Friendly, enthusiastic, team spirited
- Stature, maturity, appropriate social skills to represent the brand in both professional and social environments
- Capacity to motivate and excite people (generate enthusiasm)