Brand Marketing Strategy
- Develop annual marketing plans with clear objectives and sound strategies for specific brands and trade.
- Develop strategic, consumer-driven plans that maximize brand image, equity, growth, and profit
- Identify precisely the customer & consumer insight then implements/ monitors all relevant marketing activities from concept development, production to launching on site to achieve the desired positioning locally, consistent with global guidelines.
- Leverage marketing and digital expertise through an identified off-line and on-line consumer journey
- Recommend a detailed activation calendar and budget allocation for the brand portfolio
- Develop channel strategies for the brands and follow-up implementation with the trade marketing manager and the sales team with targeted KPIs, ROI
- Recommend the budget and grow the brand/business through proper allocation of funds against the most important value and volume levers
- Monitor category dynamics and competitive activity in partnership with Business Intelligence to inform business strategy and create mitigation plans when budget is at risk
- Contribute to global or regional workshops, collaborate with the marketing director on strategic topics
- Conduct regular market visit to understand both trade need/update, consumers trend, key competitors' update and to foster relationship with key trade partners to ultimately recruit new consumers
- Manage and track Advertising & Promotional (A&P) budget, ensure spend is prioritized against brand priorities and relevant growth opportunities
- Conduct brand performance analysis to drive effective decision making and growth opportunities
- Achieve agreed level of brand contribution through active monitoring and control of pricing, trade offers and A&P spend to achieve agreed level of brand contribution
- Develop together with sales force accurate sales forecast and maintain inventory level at company target level and to cater market local demand
- Monitor and report various aspects of brand performance, research, and trade responses, sales and ensure the ROI
- Implement new processes, follow on reports, coordinate internally and externally
- Maintain effective project and timeline management of 360 programming while maintaining a strong partnership with Regional and Maison teams
- Based on global guidelines, leverage relevant activation tools, analyse gap versus local consumer and market
- Contribute to orchestration strategy to run key activation across channels and touch-points
- Recommend, plan and adapt marketing and sales tools to develop new channels
- Monitoring, control and evaluation of advertising and promotion spends.
- Develop creative promotion campaigns for specific outlets in relation to promotion objectives.
- Manage and work with all relevant external agencies to ensure clear understanding of brand's objectives and strategies.
- Identify business opportunities for exploitation for proposal to the Marketing Director
- Lead performances analysis to adjust/optimize/correct actions
- Contribute to regional and international initiatives in improving current brand/ business management systems
- Ensure maximization of promotion and brand publicity
- Contribute to key accounts negotiations, and preparation to ensure effective use of FTT
- Partner closely with the trade marketing manager & sales team on executing, monitoring & providing feedback to key market initiatives and investment strategy
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a marketing discipline
- Strong written and spoken English. Dialects such as Cantonese and Mandarin a plus
- At least 5-7 years' experience as Brand Manager in FMCG or luxury products company.
- 7-10 years of experience in luxury/US beverage alcohol business emphasizing in consumer marketing and luxury goods
- Experience in 4A advertising/digital agencies advantageous
- Strong skills in project and timeline management (incl. 360 programming)
- Proven leadership and brand management capabilities including budgetary and strategic development.
- Analytical skill.
- Good presentation skills.
- IT with knowledge in Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge in consumer research, public relations, production.
- Interpersonal skills
- Action Oriented, Building Effective Teams, Creativity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Managing Vision & Purpose, Priority Setting, Problem Solving
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach, solution oriented, resilient
- Sensitive to trends and styles, affinity with wines & spirits.
- Outgoing, active and westernized lifestyle.
- Can self-motivate and strong achiever.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver target within tight deadlines.
- Team player, collaborative, as ease with the change