- To assist Brand Director/Marketing Manager in developing brand business and communication strategy according to Company's strategy.
- To develop and implement ATL and BTL program plans according to the agreed brand strategy and measure their results.
- To continuously seek and develop business opportunities to drive brand growth.
- To coach brand team member.
- Responsible for internal control to make sure the process runs smoothly and is aligned with the policies/procedures.
- Together with Brand Director/Marketing Manager to develop the brand annual marketing plan.
- To implement brand plans on time and within budget, monitor progress and results and propose changes where appropriate.
- To work closely with external agencies and internal field team to develop promotional plans and material.
- To develop relationships with trade outlets in order to conclude promotional event in conjunction with field management.
- To conduct regular trade visits and consumer research.
- To assist in the development of all marketing activities (ATL/BTL) and act as team leader in its implementation with field managements.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Fluent in spoken & written Mandarin & English.
Professional experience & know how:
- Minimum 5-7 years marketing experience within a variety of consumer goods environments (including development and launch of new products).
- Good marketing sense and insights on consumer understanding brand management knowledge on the brand positioning/ social digital communication / e-commerce / promotion / merchandising.
Technical & management skills:
- Objective and result oriented.
- Priority setting and follow up.
- Time management.
- Cost control.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- A high degree of personal presence with good networking, influencing and communication skills.
- Good negotiation and strong social skills.
- Highly motivated individual, energetic, enthusiastic and team orientated.