About This Opportunity
MHD Moët Hennessy Diageo Japan (MHDKK) is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join the Moёt Hennessy Marketing Department Team. This position will look after one of our ultra premium champagne brand.
This role's missions is to:
- Develop strategic marketing direction both in commercial plan and communication plan to sustain long term growth (both qualitative and quantitative) of each respective brand.
- Develop and maximize brand BTL strategy and activate to achieve the business volume goals in alignment with the growth plans.
- Develop and maximize brand ATL strategy managing media / PR/ events / influencers and press networking in alignment with brands ambitions and brand key messages.
- Create strong synergy between ATL and BTL to maximize the impact.
- Oversee the development and implementation of both brands' activities. To research, analyze, propose, negotiate, and implement new or revised schemes and ideas.
- Be the face of the brand(s) vis-à-vis Maison(s)/HQ office/regional office. Manage brand teams and coordination between department/functions to promote better ways of working and bring value to MHD's business, portfolio and people.
- Drive the team members and the brands to achieve the "next level" by proactively leading the way, demonstrating the core values of MHD
At MHD Moët Hennessy Diageo, we are committed to support employees who are motivated to continuously deliver outstanding performance and have ambition in their own careers. We aim to be a company where each and every one of us can have a meaningful and fulfilling life.
We provide a wide range of opportunities to support the development of your sparkling career.
e.g.Marketing Manager, Brand Director, or senior position within the region/group company
Numbers of subordinate: 1 temp employee (shared with ATL team)
Report lto: Marketing Manager
Take the leading role in the delivery of the following outputs with effective communication with Maison/ Sales/ Other departments.
- Mid-Term Plan development and implementation
- Annual Brand Plan development and implementation
- Promotional plans and details (Calendars, Budget, KPIs)
- Business analysis and reporting
- Sales promotions implementation maximizing sales return on investment
- Merchandising development
- A&P management
- Sales forecasting
Media/ PR communication Building
Take the leading role in the delivery of the following outputs with effective communication with Maison/ Media / Journalists / Agencies
- Media plans and details (Calendars, Budget, KPIs)
- Media / PR analysis and reporting both in Online / Offline.
- Events implementation maximizing brand desirability and new recruitment
Leadership / People Management
- Empower, and cooperate with various teams to achieve the goals above by proactively leading the way, demonstrating the core values of MHD.
- 4 years Bachelor degree is a must
- Fluent in Japanese and English both in writing and speaking/Proficiency in French is a plus
- Over 7- 8 years professional experience in the marketing/business development field
- 5-7 years of brand management experience in consumer goods/luxury brands industry with P&L responsibility
- Proven experience of luxury marketing with good sense of understanding luxury brands is an advantage
- Experience in international environment
- Experience in Consumer Communication and/or Public Relations management (press, key opinion leaders)
- Experience in event planning/ execution - specialize in handling PR/Event agencies
- Experience in relation with digital communication
- Interest in the wines & spirits industry and Champagne
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong numerical/analytical skills
- People management/coaching skills
- Good networking, influencing, and communication skills
- Able to build and manage relationships with stakeholders and partners(Such as representative of the media)
About MHD Moët Hennessy Diageo Japan
Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy and Château d'Yquem are just some of the world-renowned LVMH wines and spirits brands that have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Located in Champagne, Bordeaux, and other illustrious wine-growing regions, many of these are centuries-old Houses with a unique character, which share a strong culture of excellence.
Overseen by Moët Hennessy , these exceptional champagnes, wines and spirits from around the world come together as a collection of rare brands where heritage and innovation, authenticity and creativity converge.