1. Brand Planning
- Under the guidance of the Marketing Director develop annual marketing plans with clear objectives and sound strategies for specific brands and trade.
- To achieve agreed level of brand contribution through active monitoring and control of pricing, trade offers and A&P spend.
- Develop together with sales force accurate sales forecast and maintain inventory level at company target level.
- Monitor and report various aspects of brand performance through market visits, research, and trade responses on a regular basis.
- Budget and LE submissions together with the finance team and to ensure timely and accurate submissions of necessary data.
- Timely submission of marketing proposals/reports to Marketing Manager for approval.
2. Advertising and Promotions
- Manage and work with all relevant external agencies to ensure clear understanding of brand's objectives and strategies. Work with them closely to develop and implement activities to the highest level of professional excellence.
- Monitoring, control and evaluation of advertising and promotion spends. Ensure deployment is done effectively and efficiently according to the annual marketing plan.
- Develop creative promotion campaigns for specific outlets in relation to promotion objectives.
- Equipped and familiar with Social Media knowledge and strategies
3. Business Development
- Identify business opportunities for exploitation for proposal to the Marketing Director
- Rationalization of product mix to improve brand contribution.
4. Developing an effective team
- Coach direct report to have a full understanding of commercial expertise
- Manage an effective team through a great team work environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a marketing discipline.
- Strong written and spoken English. Dialects such as Cantonese and Mandarin a plus.
- At least 3 years experience as brand executive in FMCG or luxury products company.
- Experience in 4A advertising agencies advantageous.
- Analytical skill.
- Good presentation skills.
- IT with knowledge in Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge in consumer research, public relations, production.
- Sensitive to trends and styles.
- Outgoing, active and westernized lifestyle.
- Can self-motivate and strong achiever.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver target within tight deadlines.
- Creative problem solving.
- Team player.
- Interpersonal skills