- Global business, leader in luxury champagne, wine & spirits
- Opportunity to work for a recognised industry leader
- An environment that provides the opportunity to develop & grow
- New office location in early 2020
- Workplace flexibility
Moët Hennessy New Zealand is recruiting a Senior Brands Manager to develop and implement all elements of the marketing mix. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work with world class brands in an international, luxury goods company.
This role is accountable for all Moët Hennessy brands, while respecting and enhancing the brand image and reputation both internally and externally. In addition, this role contributes to achieve and exceed budgeted volumes, revenues, market share.
About the role
This role plays a key part to drive brand planning, brand plan implementation, achieving financial objectives and conducting regular analysis and review of brand performance.
As a Senior Brands Manager, you will report to the General Manager and be supported by the Assistant Brand Manager and Sales & Marketing Coordinator. You will be responsible for:
- Development and implementation of all aspects of brand plans
- Deliver marketing leading promotional activities and provide efficient, timely and accurate marketing support for all brands in the NZ portfolio
- Identify and develop key opportunities to drive visibility, association and partnerships
- Maintain brand image/ATL objectives and maximise consumer value perception
- Conduct regular analysis and review of brand performance identifying opportunities
- Prepare reports and reviews for Senior Management and Maison representatives such as business reviews
- Manage & mentor two employees within the NZ team and be a key contributor to the success of the NZ business
Your profile - Skills & experience:
As the successful candidate you will have a driven and charismatic personality with a 'can-do' attitude. You will also be an approachable and adaptable individual, who enjoys working in fast pace and evolving environments.
You will have previous experience in:
- A Marketing management role with a proven ability in ATL & BTL execution
- Implementing and executing brand plans based on global guidelines at a local level
- Direct marketing hands on experience with a strong business acumen and stakeholder management
- The luxury industry with a deep understanding of luxury and consumer mindset and behaviours
- Brand management experience in the luxury sector with exposure in the New Zealand market, exposure to the Wines & Spirits industry is desirable
- Exposure to a Sales environment and working closely with a Sales team
- Entrepreneurial and creative approach & mindset
This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself within a global luxury business that continues to grow and innovate. For your efforts you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and an environment that is committed to the development and growth of its people.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and looking for the next step in your career, please submit your resume and cover letter today.
About Moët Hennessy
Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wine & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Cloudy Bay, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot. As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant research of excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its sales turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
This unrivalled catalogue of prestigious products symbolizes excellence and authenticity. These products are all positioned in the high end of their respective markets. The portfolio includes sparkling and still wines from the world's most celebrated wine-growing regions. The Maisons of the Group are all supported by a powerful global distribution network that has been strengthened over the years, coupled with an unrivalled stream of innovations aimed at recruiting new consumers.