Position Overview :
- Support Business Controller on preparation and consolidation of financial statements / documents, do financial analysis, establish and consolidate budget and maximizes the quality of financial reporting and analysis.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Budgeting: Support the coordination and establishment of the annual and monthly phased budget and revisions (collect and input all quantitative and qualitative necessary information).
- Routine Reporting: Support in all the analyses and reporting to local, regional and central management (daily sales, monthly P&L, A&P expenses, capex, DSO, DOI, competitor reports etc). Support and coordinate all monthly management reports.
- Sales Forecast: Review and monitor the Sell in & Sell out projection. Comment on the reasonableness of the assumption being made vs Last year and past months performance and budget.
- Boutique investment/ Capex: Support the assessment of potential new investment and P&L feasibility for new distribution locations and modeling (including lease contract renewal and scenario analysis), 3 year P&L assessment and track profitability after opening. Liaison with SSC to ensure correct booking of depreciation.
- Events analysis: Review and analyze ROI/ investment efficiency of various market initiatives. Perform analysis by activities (e.g. event direct contribution, HPP), A&P productivity by counter and promotional action, review sales growth and profitability, coordinate with other departments to obtain KPI (e.g. member recruitment).
- Spending controlling: Help to track and monitor the major spending, e.g. media, counter and merchandising, capital expenditure vs monthly phased budget and actual. To be alert and voice out if large variance is noticed.
- Internal Control: Ensure LVMH HQ policies/ accounting standard are implemented.
- Month end closing: make sure all spending are properly booked/ accrued. Review accounting entries done by SSC accounting department and make adjustment if needed.
- BC staff costs: advise Sales manager on potential budget for BC commission use on monthly basis.
- Ad hoc analysis: Support in ad hoc request from local/ regional management.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Computer Literacy (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong in numerical sense and analytical skills
- Good planning capabilities and meticulous, can handle multiple tasks
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skill
- 5 years of experience in audit, financial analysis and/or business controlling.
- Good knowledge of budgeting process, cost control, financial analysis and accounting procedures
- Ability to do financial analysis properly and accurately.
- Work under tight deadline
- Good team player
- Knowledge of AX preferred