Under the direction of the Category Manager (CM), you will focus on communication with vendors and regions, gaining agreement with the CM in managing assortment grids, promotions and markdowns (with Planner concurrence).
You will be driving sales & spending at division level, responsible for inventory management, purchase planning, promotion implementation, implement age & discontinued SKU's strategies. You will also look after the destruction execution with Sales Team, HK Merchandise Team , Operation Team, Vendors & Others.
- Assists in execution of visual presentation standards required by brand/class
- Maintain promotional execution
- Monitor progress of Key item/key brands targets by location
- Monitor potential ageing issues and provide strategies for clearance for agreement with central teams, Category Manager (CM) and Operations team
- Support CM, ensure to have a healthy stock, follow up not only quantity but quality as well, focus on key Brands as well as key/best-selling items.
- Together with CM to review / update & forecast by Location / Category & Brands in terms of SLS units & SLS values monthly.
- Co-ordinate with Planners / Singapore Warehouse / Vendors to develop & implement regional events on time at each location in terms of promotional stocks / GWPs / Testers / Materials / Display...
- Meeting & walk thru / visit shops with Vendors.
- Coordinate with Vendor to conduct product and display training as required standard.
- Closely working with Operation team on matters: execution monthly promotion, update stocks on counter, tester order, and incentive for sales staffs, training for BAs & generic staffs, Vendor's visit, Vendor's renovation.
- Maintaining of frequent communication with :
- Each department of the respective category within the division
- Respective corporate planning and merchandising Team(s)
- Respective operation & operators team
- Degree in Business Management and/or Economic
- At least 2-3 years of experiences in merchandising and planning in Retail industry. Beauty experiences would be preferable
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English both writing and speaking
- Well organized and strong analytical skill
- Pro-active and willing to take additional tasks
- Can work under high pressure.
- Excellent in MS Office, especially Excel, spreadsheets