CELINE is looking for a Senior Client Advisor who will be an ambassador of the brand, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the CELINE standards. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need, and to guide them across all categories of the brand.
You will proactively reach out to your Clients on a consistent basis in order to achieve individual and team goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Be an Exceptional Client Advisor, and a Role Model for the Team
- Achieve individual and team objectives, be accountable for sales results and support the team in their sales
- Welcome every Client and enhance their experience, advise Clients across the brand and all product categories
- Demonstrate sales leadership and advanced clienteling skills, leveraging the different tools available to develop existing and recruit new Clients and build long term Client relationships
- Develop the highest standards of brand and product knowledge
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store
- Respect CELINE brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior
Proactively Support Store Management in Establishing a Client Centric Mindset within the Team
- Assist Management in daily operations: floor management, stock operations, and opening / closing duties
- Support the Team / Store Manager in developing the team through mentoring and /or buddy system as well as the integration of new comers
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the company's policies and provide support to other Client Advisors when needed
Depending on specific store needs, additional responsibilities could include:
- Stock and store operations, visual merchandising, after-sales
- Action oriented; drive for results
- Strong client service orientation and customer focus
- Social perceptiveness
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Preference for experience in a retail setting, with a focus on sales, preferably in a luxury setting.
- Computer literate; learn and utilize various software packages.
- Passion for luxury product with an appreciation for design
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Foreign Languages a plus