Since 1854, Louis Vuitton has brought unique designs to the world, combining innovation with style, always aiming for the finest quality. Today, the Maison remains faithful to the spirit of its founder, Louis Vuitton, who invented a genuine "Art of travel" through luggage, bags and accessories which were as creative as they were elegant and practical. You will be a role model to the team, and will support Management in operational duties.
As a Senior Client Advisor at Louis Vuitton, you will be an ambassador of the Brand, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the Louis Vuitton promise. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need, and to guide them across the Brand. This is an opportunity for those who see themselves as more than a Sales Associate, or Sales Assistant, but truly as a 'Client Advisor' - someone who has the curiosity to discover and dare their clients, has a passion for people, and values forming meaningful relationships with fascinating people from all over the globe.
As an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which offers you a in-depth insight into the luxury retail industry. In addition to this you will receive a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities to work both locally & globally, in addition to learning from the very best talent within the industry.
"Make your career a beautiful journey" with Louis Vuitton
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results
- Welcome every Client and provide the best Client experience
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories
- Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster Brand loyalty
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store
- Learn and master Brand and product knowledge
- Respect Louis Vuitton Brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior
Follow the company's policies and procedures.
Proactively Support the Team Managers in Establishing a Client Centric Mindset within the Team
- Assist Management in daily operations: floor management, stock operations, and opening / closing duties
- Support the Team / Store Manager in developing the team through mentoring and /or buddy system as well as the integration of new comers
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the company's policies and provide support to other Client Advisors when needed
Depending on specific store needs, additional responsibilities could include:
- Stock and store operations, visual merchandising, after-sales
Champion a Product Category
- Be the store point of reference to the Country Merchandising team, providing them with feedback (product performance, quality, Client related information, local market, competitors, trends, missing opportunities...)