What responsibilities will you have?
Commercial Team at Moet Hennessy Europe is looking for a dynamic and diligent analyst in charge of processing and interpreting the Data collected from different sources into concrete Business actions. The Analyst will provide Regional Commercial, Marketing, Controlling and IT teams, as well as European local Markets, with insights, learnings and research results to nurture and drive informed and pragmatic decisions.
Excellent communication and organisation skills are required to drive daily contact with Business stakeholders. The candidate must have outstanding analytical skills to interpret the business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. The role requires strong data management and data analysis skills as the platform to deliver strong business growth.
- Acquire data from different data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques when relevant and provide ongoing reports
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements
- Create briefs, conduct Market analysis, opportunity studies and Business cases (incl. ROI, SWOTs) to launch new initiatives adhering to the Business Priorities and Strategy and understanding technical constraints.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Develop and support reporting processes
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Design and carry out surveys and analyse survey data
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- Min 3-5 years working experience as a data analyst, preferably in the w&s or FMCG industry
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Strong working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office, Excel, SQL, ERP systems (SAP SD) and BI solutions (Qlik, Toucan Toco, Cognos)
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Problem-solving skills and creative approach to problems
- Fluent English and business English