You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring all flows related to the Brand they are covering (purchase, distribution, return, new product, end of life)
- Managing the supply plans in order to reach the most optimised inventory in the Warehouse, by taking into account sales demand, inventory policy, capacity, supply constraints.
- Managing distribution to all counters under their responsibility, by sizing and deploying inventory within the distribution network.
- Taking ownership of forecast in close relationship with the Brand.
- Handling Continuous Improvement Projects.
You will be the interface between numerous teams including Logistics, Brand and Planning teams.
- Manage replenishment to Hong Kong, to POS. Also ensure that product items in various categories (New Items, Basic Items, End of Life) are managed properly.
- Provide visibility on performance and risks for service/stock/logistics P&L impact to Brand and BPC.
- Make recommendations and lead actions to drive business metrics with key internal functional areas and key clients.
- Animate periodic Operation reviews with brand's Top Management and with Singapore Distribution Center.
- Update ERP/POS with accurate master data by SKU based on forecasts, challenged catalogue, discontinuation plan, supply, lifecycle and stock to maintain efficient working environment.
- Provide added value on forecast process by either leading the process with Brand or supporting Brand.
- Lead Continuous Improvement Projects.
- 4+ years of experience in Supply Chain, in both Demand & Supply Planning functions.
- Strong analytical, planning and organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to animate reviews with top management.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- English and Cantonese proficiency is a must.
- Self-starter with ability to independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities.