MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Senior Digital Art Director will lead the digital content strategy & the creative vision for digital design at fresh. While overseeing the development of breakthrough digital creative experiences, the Senior Digital Art Director will direct the execution of all online, ecommerce and digital marketing assets for global fresh.com, digital marketing, CRM, and retailer partner digital channels. The Senior Digital Art Director will lead the digital transformation of the creative department, assisting the Creative Director in shifting the department to a digital first way of working. With a mindset focused on digital acceleration, the Senior Digital Art Director will help all designers implement best-in-class digital techniques into all campaign concepts and content execution.
The Senior Digital Art Director is a dynamic and creative team leader with a passion for the beauty industry. A strong digital project manager and cross-functional partner to teams within Global Marketing and fresh's global markets, the Senior Digital Art Director is energized and motivated by a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Partner with the Global Digital team to define & evolve the digital content strategy for the brand globally, including design guidelines for PDP, digital media & CRM content including video and still content, based on strategic priorities and KPI objectives.
- Conceptualize and art direct digital content for all marketing campaigns and evergreen assets with Creative Director and other Design Directors.
- Develop designs for multi-platform, multi-channel digital campaigns that meet business objectives and support brand marketing strategy.
- Partner with Global Digital team to define strategic objectives for creative & visual branding across all digital touchpoints, integrating data, functionality & branding
- Lead the digital transformation of the overall creative department, including conducting upskilling sessions with designers, giving feedback on content toolkits and reviewing assets to optimize them for digital performance.
- Overview the delivery of all digital content toolkits in accordance with campaign timelines, managing the team of digital designers to ensure optimal output and partnering with the Creative Operations team to oversee process.
- Lead team to execute best-in-class digital asset development understanding local market needs and difference in culture. Knowledge of the Chinese platforms is needed.
- Drive & integrate feedback loops from performance marketing & email teams to A/B test designs and build understanding of what drives the best results for each channel
What you will learn and achieve in the first 6 months:
- Evolve the digital content strategy and content guidelines to optimize asset performance across the fast-changing digital landscape
- Define a new way of working between digital and creative design teams to ensure a shift to digital first concepting & execution
- Sync the delivery of digital toolkit with social & paid media toolkits on a shorter timeline for better market execution
What you will achieve in 12 months:
- Up-skilling of all designers to digital best-practices and guidelines
- Full transformation of the creative department's way of working to a digital first philosophy
- Increase speed of toolkit delivery inclusive of video needs for multiple digital and social media platforms globally
- 8+ years of professional experience in a digital creative role, experience concepting, directing photo & video shoots
- Experience in the beauty industry on a global capacity with exposure to US and CHN markets
- Experience leading a team of digital designers
- Prior experience working on digital photoshoots for beauty in an Art Director capacity
- Knowledge of social and digital content platform current best practices, technologies and creative standards
- Working Knowledge of UX/UI
- Experience with relevant tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting, under tight deadlines, with strong project and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational and teamwork skills
- Comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Preferably has experience in the luxury sector