MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Senior Digital Designer will work closely with the Associate Digital Design Director to design and execute digital creative content. Working across all digital touch points, the Senior Digital Designer will be instrumental in the development and ideation of Global Digital Toolkits that can be leveraged across all cross-functional teams on inclusive of Global Social Media and Global E-Commerce.
With a strong pulse on trends within the digital landscape the Senior Digital Designer will have experience in and an excitement for animation and motion design as a further addition to their digital prowess. The Senior Digital Designer will be creative with strong project management skills as well as have a passion for continuously enhancing our brand.
- Partner with the Associate Digital Design Director on the creation of all digital creative assets for global campaigns
- Work with designers and freelance on the development of global digital toolkits, including ideation
- Develop and explore on-brand animations/motion (with existing visuals and illustrations) to enhance global assets
- Develop a robust design toolkit that can be leveraged across evergreen and social content: this includes type studies and other graphic elements
- Build upon and create ongoing brand guidelines for markets
- Work with junior designers and freelancers on instilling brand codes and best design practices across all touchpoints
- Work with cross-functional teams, including social and ecommerce on any adhoc requests
- Continually strive to look at ways of elevating designs across all digital mediums
What you will learn (and/or achieve) in the first 6 months:
- Develop and build upon fresh's digital identity, generating original concepts with a fresh visual approach to design
- Partner with Art Directors to develop and execute campaigns
- Collaborate with all cross-functional team partners to work against strict deadlines for timely creative asset delivery.
- Ensure that fresh's established look-and-feel and voice is successfully implemented across all digital touchpoints by overseeing design and development of all pieces
What you will achieve in 12 months:
- Constantly maintains and enforces brand guidelines for fresh digital touchpoints, updating and refining as we continue to grow into new markets, partnerships, etc.
- Develop and enhance how video and animation is used across fresh digital touchpoints - constantly working against best practices and looking at how to further develop this as a further digital creative tool to enhance fresh.
- Partner with Assoc Digital Design Director to develop fresh's digital presence across digital design, photography and video needs across all campaigns, with the main goal of maintaining consistency
- Mentor and teach junior designers and freelancers on transforming the department to be digital first - in thinking and creatively
- Extensive (5+ years) experience designing digital creative assets for luxury beauty/skincare brands
- A strong understanding of brand guidelines and the ability to execute against existing visuals, taking projects from concept to final production
- A contemporary, elevated design aesthetic and portfolio that showcases deep digital and social design experience
- Has a portfolio that includes examples of motion and animation
- Boast exceptional design aesthetic, solid typography, photography and color skills and awareness of design trends and innovation
- Be able to work with junior and freelance designers to ensure all creative assets are consistent across all digital touchpoints
- Passion for beauty and skincare
- Practices efficient workflow and production practices
- Knowledge of latest digital technologies, methods and techniques as well as keeping an eye out on the latest design trends.
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms
- Experience with Performance Marketing
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Based in New York, NY