Develop digital marketing plan and execute monthly digital and social media activities in order to drive traffic, conversions and social presence for PCD Hong Kong with focus on online boutique.
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns to include but not limited to search, performance campaign and social media marketing.
- Update content for our website and online boutique.
- Liaise with vendor and agency to leverage on the ever-changing consumer digital touch points and deliver creative digital content.
- Collaborate with product team to define and produce impactful digital integrations into key activations and to follow-up on execution to maximise the effectiveness of digital campaign.
- Track performance and prepare reports.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required including but not limited to translations, budget maintenance and invoicing, sharing of best practice trends and activities and supporting PR tasks and events.
- Degree qualified with 3+years experience in digital marketing and e-commerce related field, preferably in luxury industry.
- Proven experience in digital marketing campaigns and content development.
- Strong analytical mind.
- Strong understand and experience working with Google Analytics.
- Detail minded, proactive and creative.
- Result and data driven.
- Collaborative team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Passion for luxury retail and beauty industry.