- Participate in the multi-goal strategic workstreams & projects, provide professional suggestion & solution to guarantee the quality of the outcomes to meet the final business goal.
- Build up the digital omni-channel social strategy and planning, develop presentations and social planning, and working closely with the brand and content team to achieve the final goal & KPI.
- Support the different teams to amplify the Brand campaigns content creation by working on the brief.
- Support Brand Team to orchestrate strategically the campaign on the different Chinese digital ecosystem/platform (including E-commerce).
- Support & evaluate the activates and keep optimize the performance of social media account.
- Participate the Social E-commence project, working closely with the EC & brand team to find out new business opportunity.
- Deep dive into the current China social environment, research and share the latest trend and looking for the insight & opportunities. Keep track & analysis the competitor campaign & industrial best practice.
- Liaise with different stakeholders (brand team, cross function team, etc) to demonstrate social strategy and guidance. To provide in-depth insight on social & digital information to serve the business needs.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Fluent in spoken & written Mandarin & English.
Professional experience & know how:
- Minimum 5-10 years of general business experience (ideally in more than one business function); equivalent experience in leading management consulting firm with strategic planning experience
- Expertise in the social, ecosystem area and key social platform (WeChat, Douyin, Weibo, RedBook, Zhihu, Bilibili, etc ). Fully understand the platform strategy, mechanism and features.
- Have a deep understanding of the performance marketing, traffic & content creation.
Technical & management skills:
- Good PC skills. Expert MS Excel and PowerPoint users
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Strong passion for and knowledge of digital communications and new medias
- Good data analysis and project management skills
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Entrepreneurial. Solid business sense and critical-thinking ability
- Strong adaptability for growth and changes
- Mature and credible interpersonal skills
- Very strong communication skills
- Good Team player & Outgoing