The Senior Digital Marketing Executive reports directly into the Digital Manager and its main purpose is to support in the management and execution of digital campaigns across the full portfolio of MH brands in the UK.
There is a renewed focus on growing our CRM capabilities and expertise, and this role will be key to delivering that, alongside wider digital initiatives and campaigns.
As part of the marketing team, you will have a consumer-centric mindset and be expected to work across a broad range of digital initiatives.
The marketing team is responsible for the full portfolio of Moet Hennessy brands in the UK ranging from our champagnes and wines, including Dom Perignon and Veuve Clicquot to our spirits including Glenmorangie and Belvedere. We work in strong collaboration with our internal brand managers and global brand teams to bring to life the vision and strategy in our local market. We are predominantly focused on consumer marketing and work together with our customer and e-retail teams to build and execute plans.
- Support the consumer engagement, brand and sales teams to create and implement marketing strategies across digital channels and touchpoints
- Work closely with internal teams to grow CRM databases, capabilities, journeys and consumer relationships
- Be an internal champion for CRM and getting closer to the consumer and provide knowledge sharing and training to others
- Manage and interpret paid media campaigns including display, search, social & video
- Analyse reports and create insights that will help drive improvements
- Deliver social media campaigns and competitor analysis
- Support on day to day operational tasks including content production & management, creative review & sign off
Manage 3rd parties and agencies to ensure efficient execution of plans
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles managing digital marketing and CRM for a brand or portfolio of brands
- Experience of delivering CRM marketing communications to customer databases with multiple segments
- Experience of planning and implementing customer journey automation, with sound understanding of the customer experience principles as well as the software to build and run automated activity
- Experience working with media and other agencies and managing different levels of stakeholders internal and externally
- Data and technology savvy with strong analytical skills
- Creative and innovative thinker who is passionate about media and brands
- Understanding the role of storytelling and creating desirable content in a super-premium or luxury environment
- Ability to communicate with different profiles and levels in the organization. Be able to simplify messages, translate data into opportunities and actions.
Ability to build reports and experience working with KPIs and tracking performance of several brands at the same time.