- Business Strategy :
- Be at the forefront of new tech and innovation for our brands
- Support MHDC's digital transformation process.
- Implement brand tech and innovation strategies (digital media, digital data/crm, innovation and e-retail, etc.).
- Develop the annual and on-going tech strategies and plans for the MH brands.
- Establish programs to grow market share in China.
- Work on regular digital marketing trends/ information watch and competitive digital campaign analysis.
- Marketing Support:
- Use digital marketing expertise to implement strategies and oversee programs to drive brand growth and build image and equity.
- Support creation and execution of both paid and social media plans.
- Collaborate with brand team and Maisons to design and execute tech integrations
- Conduct regular trade visits and consumer researches
- Be the focal point for all new Tech and Innovation projects.
- Be a unique creator of new and disruptive projects
- Manage external agencies and internal field team on daily basis for projects implementations.
- Work closely with Maison and other stakeholders to develop tech strategy for the China market that supports image & equity of brand.
- Ensure effective communication and alignment of individual, brand & company goals.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Fluent in spoken & written Mandarin & English.
Professional experience & know how:
- Minimum 6 years in digital/tech or equivalent experience.
- Good marketing sense and insights on consumer understanding brand management knowledge on the brand positioning/ social digital communication / e-commerce / promotion / merchandising.
Technical & management skills:
- High proficiency of PC skills.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of new tech and innovation.
- Good data analysis and project management skills.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- A high degree of personal presence with good networking, influencing and communication skills.
- Good negotiation and strong social skills.
- Highly motivated individual, energetic, enthusiastic and team orientated.
- Strong adaptability for growth and changes.