DFS is embarking on a digital transformation with collaboration & workspace being an important pillar of this rapidly evolving and dynamic journey. As such, DFS is seeking for a motivated, and innovative self-starter individual to build a robust state of the art collaborative workspace system for all DFS employees worldwide and an advance Windows 10 Point of Sales (POS) system for all stores.
The candidate's experience in developing, deploying and maintaining a productive, agile and collaborative workspace based on a foundational Windows 10 and Mac OS infrastructure is important. The candidate should come with hands on experience and strong knowledge on latest Microsoft technologies (Windows 10, Windows as a Service deployment processes, Office 365 products) and Apple technologies management. Have a good grasp and understanding of industry leading end user computing tools and environment, especially experience in evangelizing industry best practices on the appropriate usage of the tools. Work closely with the Collaboration Manager to manage through the pressure associated with mission critical programs and the ability to deliver succinct, impactful and professional communication.
- Endpoint management: Configuration, testing and maintenance of endpoint Operating Systems using provisioning packages, Software/Applications packaging, updates and hotfixes.
- Design, plan, implement and support Patch Management and Software Distribution services (Landesk/Ivanti)
- Provide administration of back-end infrastructure services with focus on PC Imaging (MDT)
- Perform Quality Assurance testing for new endpoint devices
- Contribute to the streamlining of daily operational processes, such as automations
- Manage Video/Audio services such as Video conferencing devices
- Update and maintain proper documentation and reports
- BSc in Computer Science
- At least 3 years of experience in Microsoft Technologies, Active Directory, Power Shell, Group Policy Objects
- Extensive knowledge of PC Imaging Deployment, Patch Management, Software Distribution (Landesk/Ivanti or equivalent)
- Ability to work in a heterogeneous environment
- Strong analysis and design background with sound documentation experience
- Working experience with MSI technology, Application Packaging/Deployment processes and methodologies will be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of custom actions, scripts, scenarios based solution and regressive troubleshooting in Windows Installer Technology
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills
- Effective communication skills
- Self-driven and ability to work independently