- To work closely with E-Commerce Director on directions to develop the business, achieve the agreed sales target, and to develop eCommerce strategies and integrated eCommerce campaigns for the MH brands.
- Manage external agencies and internal field team on daily basis for eCommerce projects implementations. Assist other function teams on cross-functional projects assigned.
- To manage the relationship between brand and 3rd party online marketplaces, partners to elevate the brand and ensure maximum brand visibility and consumer awareness. Build strategic partnership with eCommerce partners like Alibaba and JD to further drive data collaboration and innovations that to accelerate business development.
- Close monitoring of market situation, dynamics and competitors, responding with proposed actions in products, strategies, etc. Conduct regular trade visits and consumer researches.
- Partner with analytics team on financial forecasting and budget planning, and to evaluate financial status of each customer.
- To monitor and report on any new activities undertaken by customers or competitors to identify business development opportunities.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Fluent in spoken & written Mandarin & English.
Professional experience & know how:
- 8 years brand marketing, digital marketing or EC marketing experience. Ideally in luxury environment or consumer goods environment, or at agencies.
Technical & management skills:
- Good PC skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Strong passion for and knowledge of digital communications and EC
- Good data analysis and project management skills
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- A high degree of personal presence with good networking, influencing and communication skills.
- Good negotiation and strong social skills
- Highly motivated individual, energetic, enthusiastic and team orientated
- Strong adaptability for growth and changes