Christian Dior Couture is looking for a Senior Finance Controller in charge of Benelux entities, in a context of fast pace and zone development.
Within the retail department of EMEA zone, you will report to France & Benelux Finance Manager and Benelux Retail Manager.
This position is based in Paris for the first year (with frequent travels to Benelux countries). After one year, the scope of responsibilities will increase and the position could be based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
You will be a true business partner in shaping the organization of the retail zone, for all operational aspects.
As a Senior Controller, you will be in charge of the following:
Business follow-up and operations
- Participate to ad hoc business reviews, to be shared with Top management
- Build store opening business plans
- Weekly report turnover, and share this review with stores management
- Supervise legal topics: annual statutory accounts, lease follow-up
Accounting closing supervision
- Participate to monthly accounting closing for the Benelux legal entities, in relation with our back offices
- Analyze P&L (Margin, Opex, Taxes), Balance Sheet and Cash Flow analysis.
- Supervise annual external audits, for Benelux countries
- Build P&L, Balance Sheet and cash flow forecasts for the yearly budget, plus two updates per year (Revised 1, Revised 2)
- Provide budget presentations to Top Management
- Follow monthly internal control reviews of all the stores, with a focus on compliance (anti-money laundering topics, respect of General Terms and Conditions)
- Coordinate internal audits, and annual internal audit reportings to LVMH
University degree in Finance or Accounting (Master 2 and more)
At least 7 years of experience, ideally in Audit and Controlling. Knowledge of IFRS. Working knowledge of SAP is a plus.
Ability and willingness to travel frequently to Benelux and Nordic countries.
Complete fluency in English. French is a plus
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Attention to detail and accuracy