With around 70 customers across 6 different regions, Travel Retail APAC is and will continue to be the biggest and most dynamic region within Travel Retail Worldwide.
ROLE & MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Based in Singapore, the Finance Controller will report to the Regional Finance manager and will work closely with Regional, Local and HQ teams as a key « Business Partner » to monitor the global performance of Travel Retail APAC markets.
The Finance Controller will:
- Ensure the consistency between financial objectives of TR APAC market and WW strategy;
- Secure the achievement of targets assigned to the market and work on corrective plans to protect them;
- Be responsible for planning, monitoring, reporting & analysis of the TR APAC business performance;
- Be responsible for Budget process in accordance with HQ requirement and timetable (Sell Out, Sell In, Operating Profit, CAPEX);
- Analyse the overall delivery of the financial targets on a monthly basis and report back to the business with recommendations as necessary (Outlook, Sell In, monthly P&L closing);
- Develop Controlling processes and ensure their application within the TR APAC team;
- Ensure that LVMH accounting standards & internal control guidelines are respected;
- Be involved - both internal and external audit as required.
- 1 Junior Business Controller
- Day to day work with TR APAC Sales Team and APAC Regional team (Finance, Marketing, Merchandising, Training), Accounting and Travel Retail Controlling Manager;
- Key contact for all Financial Departments based in HQ: Controlling, Accounting, Consolidation & Reporting and Internal control.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- University or Business School Master
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Business controlling and/or Audit
- Candidates with retail & FMCG background are preferred
- Excellent excel skills
- Advanced Knowledge of financial system (SAP, SyRUS, Orion)
- Independent and problem-solving skills
NEED TO BE/HAVE
- A team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Proactive, meticulous with strong analytical thinking and business mind-set
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken)
- Well-organized, sensitive to figures, detail-oriented and commitment to accuracy
- Able to work independently, highly autonomous, work under pressure for tight deadlines
- Able to work in a multicultural team