**Please note this position is located in Springfield, NJ.
This function is responsible for the budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and control of the TAG Heuer, Zenith and Dior Watches brands in North America.
STRENGTHS FOR SUCCESS
- Ability to build effective relationships with brand partners and support brand management with financial data and creative ideas to strengthen the business.
- Strong Analytical skills - Ability to identify trends/issues and anticipate the impact on the business or organization. Is able to construct reports that clearly illustrate issues/opportunities/trends and facilitate decision making.
- Business Acumen - Understanding of how the business works including key processes and systems.
- Knowledge of financial reporting
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manages the financial budgeting/planning reporting process and controls all aspects of TH forecasting cycles at the local and Group level
- Manages general ledger account analysis and reconciliation
- Manages allocation of accruals, write offs and expenses to appropriate cost centers
- Performs variance analysis of actual v. budget for P&L accounts and cost centers and provides explanation of significant variances. Prepares monthly analysis of Key Performance Indicators (cash, DOI, DSO, COGS, capital expenditures, etc.)
- Serves as a business partner to assigned groups. Works with internal department heads and TAG Heuer NA management on financial feasibility of business programs in order to ensure cost control, fiscal & legal responsibility.
- Oversees Construction-In-Progress and CapEx in coordination with accounting team
- Reviews CapEx by department. Reports and tracks expenses against annual budget
- Reviews CapEx request for submission to LVMH
- Participates in audits (internal, external, tax,...)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Understands Finance concepts and impacts of decisions
- Thorough understanding of financial statements and P&L
- Prior experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Expert Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Finance
- 2-5 years successful experience in management control, financial auditing or corporate finance.
- Excellent analytical skills and a proactive approach are required as is the ability to quickly develop a working rapport with all business partners.