- Work for Louis Vuitton Central Europe region head office based in Geneva in Switzerland.
- Supervisor: CFO.
- Management of one person.
Perform all-rounded financial function and be a real pilot of the operational activity. Be the link between the stores, the head-quarter and the Europe zone head-quarter.
Within the framework of his/her function:
> He/she implements and follows-up some efficient internal reportings.
> He/she works strategic projects launched by the General manager and CFO.
> He/she supports the CFO on daily activities.
Plan, follow-up and analyze the Sales, notably :
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports.
- Follow-up of new products.
- Contribute strongly in forecast and budget process.
- Participate to 3 year plan process.
- Coordinate and prepare closings on a monthly and quarterly basis for submission to Europe zone.
- Take part to the consolidation process and reporting of the region.
- Keep on optimize the contracts portfolio.
- Propose some cost reduction initiatives (new supplier, synergies, etc.).
- Devise monthly performance analysis to track and improve overall efficiency (actual costs vs. Budget) and set-up ad-hoc action plans.
Store opening/renovation and business development
- Be in charge of the investment follow-up and challenge local suppliers.
- Be in charge of the correct enforcement of the group internal procedures in the head-office (cf. « head-office handbook »).
- Coordinate and prepare reporting (LVMH internal control tool).
- University degree in finance. 8 years relevant experience in audit or controlling.
- Professional abilities and qualities: rigour, humility, curiosity & tenacity due to the function, as well as team spirit and pro-activity.
- Advanced quantitative, analytical and computer skills (especially Excel). Knowledge of SAP would be appreciated.