Moët Hennessy Australia has an exciting opportunity for a proactive and hands-on individual to join our dynamic team as Senior Financial Planning Analyst, based in Sydney. Reporting to our Business Planning & Controlling Manager, this role will be responsible for working with senior management to ensure accuracy in all elements of budgeting and rolling forecast preparation for Moët Hennessy Australia & New Zealand.
Exceptional Brands that Each Cultivate Their Own Uniqueness
Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Perignon, Glenmorangie, Belvedere and Hennessy are just some of the world renowned LVMH wines and spirit brands that have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs complemented by our "local" icon Cloudy Bay, which shares a unique character and a strong culture of excellence.
Overseen by Moët Hennessy, these exceptional champagnes, wines and spirits from around the world come together as a collection of rare brands where heritage and innovation, authenticity and creativity converge.
"Our 23 Houses are all inspired by the same spirit of perfection, shaped by the ongoing quest for innovation they pursue daily, from production and marketing to distribution, in order to continually strengthen the appeal and reputation of our brands." Philippe Schaus, CEO of Moët Hennessy.
Your Profile - Skills & Experience Required
To be successful in this role, you have the proven ability to:
- Consolidate all elements of the P&L for annual budget and rolling forecast processes.
- Partner with Sales, Operations and Human Resources to assist in the completion of forecasts and simulations.
- Ensure robust assessment of monthly forecasts and tracking in place to gauge performance, and compile risks and opportunities for senior management consideration and review.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, both locally and regionally, to communicate effectively on budget variances, financial forecasts and stock forecasts.
- Ensure ownership of the P&L Models in Anaplan.
- Conduct monthly analysis on key P&L variances and Price Volume Mix, providing commentary and well-rounded risks and opportunities assessment.
- Actively participate in special projects, such as process optimisation and system enhancements.
At Moët Hennessy we believe in leading from the front and embodying our five values in everything that we do. To be part of the team, you have previous experience in a similar role with excellent analytical and interpretive skills and a commercial mindset. You are a highly motivated and solutions-oriented individual with a spirit of conquest approach to work and life. You will have strong communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to influence key stakeholders with elegance and integrity to achieve business wins. You will enjoy working as part of a team, sharing knowledge and insight of past experiences and new learnings. You are an individual that appreciates the finer things in life but acknowledges that all things must be practiced with epicureanism in mind.
Benefits & EVP
Moët Hennessy is part of the LVMH Group and shares the commitment to the advancement of exceptional talents both locally and internationally. As an organisation we believe that people make the difference and as such, we are committed to creating the future movers and shakers of tomorrow through a broad range of training and development opportunities and mentoring programs.
As a business we are also committed to shaping an organisation of inclusion and diversity, with flexible working and agile work practices that empower our people to excel in what they do. We reward our teams with competitive packages and benefits including product and travel allowances, along with peer recognition awards celebrating our successes.
Moët Hennessy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore, please send through your CV today. Please be advised that only successful candidates will be contacted.