This is a complex HR Generalist role providing a complete HR service and support in the UK and Ireland for a Shared Service Centre of 4 growing fashion & luxury retail brands (Loewe, Givenchy, Kenzo, Pucci) as well as the luxury creative footwear brand, Nicholas Kirkwood.
The Senior HR Advisor will act as advocate for both the company and the employees and must adapt to the changing needs of each distinct brand whilst delivering a customer focused, comprehensive, pragmatic, and high level of service in line with the company's policies, procedures and legal requirements
Develop an effective working relationship with the retail population (client advisor to management) of our fashion group brands in the UK ensuring effective communication and early identification of issues.
> Maintain a full knowledge of employment law & HR best practice and in conjunction with the HR team, ensure that all legislative changes (including GDPR) are accurately reflected in company policies, handbooks, templates, literature etc.
> Provide professional HR advice and support to employees and key stakeholders on a range of HR & ER issues
> Lead in all levels of disciplinary, grievance, capability and appeal hearings for the portfolio
> Manage the recruitment of sales and management roles across all brands (UK & Ireland) in collaboration with our dedicated resource
> To oversee and authorize the preparation and issue of appropriate contractual documentation in relation to appointments, terminations and variations of employment
> Anticipate future talent needs across the network and build own fashion and luxury network
> Make recommendations of development & training needs across the network
> Coach and advise retail employees on career development and identify succession plans for top talent
COMP & BENS/ANALYSIS
> Work in partnership with the HR Assistant to prepare payroll
> Prepare regular and ad hoc management information reports as requested and agreed with the HR Director and Brand HQ to support continuous improvement in the management and monitoring of: sickness absence, performance management, headcount evolution, salary comparisons etc.
> Work with the HRM & Senior Stakeholders on the annual budgeting process and twice-yearly reforecasting for the Retail portfolio
> Work with the HRM on quarterly dash boards of HR KPIS
> Participate in Performance & Career Review process and Individual Compensation Review process
> Be actively involved in driving projects to continuously improve the HR function across fashion group brands: Talent, Employee Engagement & Development, HR Analytics
> Be an ambassador for the Fashion Group core belief and values
> Develop an effective working relationship with the brand's Retail Directors in UK, France, Italy and Spain and with the individual Boutique and Concession Managers in the UK. Develop and nurture broader Group contacts in the HR community locally and internationally
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in HR
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Strong knowledge, understanding and practical application of UK employment law
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external managers and contacts
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload, manage deadlines and perform under pressure
- Proactive and positive in approach
- Keen interest in fashion and lifestyle and able to represent the brands both in personal style and intellect
- Emotional intelligence, with mental and professional agility to be able to move between brands and HR issues seamlessly clarifying priorities in an ever changing environment