Louis Vuitton Brazil has an incredible opportunity for a Senior Logistics / Importation Analyst based in our Head Office - South America, located in São Paulo, Brazil - Vila Olímpia.
- In charge of all cross-team vendors/reporting (e.g. p-card spend, destruction, outside counsel, etc.)
- Audit and code transportation-related invoices for payment; submits to A/P and follow-up to ensure payment.
- Manage overdue invoicing & act as liaison between Logistics vendors & VM / PR / Advertising departments for certain vendors.
- Work with the logistics and finance departments to simplify invoicing, payments and reconciliation processes for all vendors within the department. Put in place tools to have full visibility on spends and budget follow up for all vendors and flows.
- Work with the whole logistics team in the Corporate office to ensure all transportation activities happening at the DC take place per the vendors' SLAs
- Identify any issues/risks related to transportation and resolve, communicate and escalate accordingly.
- Answer discrepancy reports and work with the warehouse on any missing parcels / parcel issues
- Liaise with the IS&T and DCs teams to ensure all needed reports are triggered properly and propose improvements where applicable (e.g. packing lists, truck departures).
- Act as main point of contact for all Digital transportation inquiries and issues. This might require some interaction with the Call Center team.
- Generate packing list detail for stores as requested;
- Hard sided, Heritage Trunk and Object Nomad: act as liaison between the Corporate team and the DC team to address and resolve all issues/planning related to crated items. Additionally, the Coordinator should own the review and optimization of the stock available, inbound and outbound to the DC
- Provide support to the Staff Sales team regarding inventory accuracy, event planning and execution, website maintenance, etc.
- Provide support to the Sales Admin team with the creation of new reports/tools that will allow them to execute their daily activities more efficiently.
- Importation process management - (high demand).
- 5 years of prior work experience in logistics and importation;
- Detail and deadline oriented;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Proficiency with Excel and other Office Products
- Thrives in a collaborative environment;
- Team player who is not afraid to roll up sleeves and delve into the details;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Administrative, Logistics or Accounting Degree preferred;
- Advanced English language is mandatory.
Advanced Spanish language is a differential.
** Please add your CV during application.