Reporting to the VP HR Americas, the candidate will support, develop, implement and maintain a compensation policy and reward strategy for all the company at an America's level; define salary ranges in terms of fixed salary, variables, benefits, maintaining a consistency with HR & Company strategies in order to attract and retain the best talents; ensure that Payroll Costs Budget and HR Reporting are properly conducted according to LVMH and internal guidelines; manage the LVMH HR information systems.
- Review and implement external salary and benefits benchmarking and provide analysis to the WW HR and VP HRD to meet Company needs and business objectives.
- Develop and maintain employee benefits program, which may include retirement plans (LVMH Shared services), leave policies, wellness programs, and insurance policies such as health, life, and disability.
- Coordinate and supervise Corporate and Retail Companies participation to surveys on salary and benefits.
- Implement LVMH Group and Company guidelines for annual salary review according to economical and market data.
- Provide recommendations on new benefits/ leaves of absence and policies.
- Assist HR teams Depts to define a correct compensation package for local managerial and non-managerial new hiring, in collaboration with the LVMH C&B teams.
- Support Regional HR and local Retail teams in the definition of sales force incentives structure and commissions.
- Work in partnership with Regional HR team for the preparation and submission of LVMH monthly and annual HR reporting; Payroll Costs Budget and Forecast for Retail Companies.
- Assist HR Talent & Development team in Performance Management, Job Evaluation.
- Supervise the constant update of LVMH employee data management system, monitor data accuracy and alignment with the company organization.
- Expertise in Reporting, Analytics, Benefits and Statistics
- From 8 years related experience in an international environment
- Proactive, team oriented, and autonomous; Detail oriented
- Empathy and compassion for employees with logical and fair approach
- Highly advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel)