Job Title: Sr Manager, HR - US Retail
Location: New York Corporate Oddice
Reporting to the VP of HR, the HR Retail Business Partner is responsible for Generalist functions for Fendi US Retail, focusing on planning and implementing strategic company initiatives fostering the Company's vision, enhancing employee engagement and experience. They will participate in HR projects supporting the full employee life cycle across retail in functional areas with broad business impact such as HR KPI analysis and assessment, talent management, compensation planning, performance management, training & development and compliance for US population.
The HRBP is responsible for establishing partnerships with the US Retail management store teams to align and achieve company & systems initiatives, and develop and/or promote HR initiatives to ensure strategic business goals are met.
Based in New York, the HR Retail Business Partner will serve US retail teams by partnering with Retail Heads, Store Managers and retail teams; and be a critical member of the HR team, partnering with the C&B and Talent Acquisitions & Development teams to build engaging environments focused on innovation and solutions that impact business results.
- Discuss store organizational needs with Retail Leaders, putting plans in place to drive results and support people
- Assess the training and development needs of the retail network;provide feedback to inform ongoing development
- Support processes concerning the US Retail Network including performance and comp review, talent assessment, succession planning
- Responsible for the recruitment of Retail roles, partnering with hiring managers and assessing candidates appropriately
- Lead Employee Relations by providing guidance and solutions to Retail Heads and Store Managers, liaising with Legal partners
- Collaborate with the HR Team on key initiatives and execution of HR practices
- Manage and review HR employee related policies and procedures
- Propose, design and implement engagement initiatives
- Constantly analyze retail KPI (Turnover rate, FTE productivity, leaves) to provide guidance based on findings to Retail partners and by ensuring the integrity of data, analytics, metrics, and tracking results
- Contribute to monthly update of organization charts and HC/FTE accuracy
- Advise on the internal communication strategy and tools in partnership with the Retail Community
- Cascade and execute LVMH initiatives / projects to the network
- Contribute to presentations when needed to convey retail strategy (Store Mgrs Meetings, Retail Seminars...)
- Manage the Budget and PO for the activities in synergy with the team
- Provide timely HR service to the organization, sharing advice on best practices and guidance on the interpretation and practical applications of HR policies, procedures, and legislation;
- Ensure HR processes, programs and services are streamlined and rolled out to the workforce in an effective manner in alignment with Regional / HQ initiatives and objectives;
- Coordinate recognition programs and assist with celebrations; tracking of milestones and successes;
- Oversee the hiring and separations processes - reviewing all applications, employment offers, and terminations prior to finalizing. Process all exit interviews and separation agreements; conduct exit interviews as necessary
- Build and strengthen the capabilities of the HR team in the delivery and execution of programs and services
- Ensure consistency in all execution of HR policies and practices within the US
Required Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
- 6+ years of experience in Human Resources generalist / business partner capacity
- Bachelors' Degree
- Strong employee relations experience handling complex performance management issues;
- Flexibility to travel to stores, as well as work from multiple locations; travel up to 40%;
- Proven ability to manage HR in a multi-site capacity.
- Previous experience in Retail is a must
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven project management skills and project leadership capabilities
- Understanding of luxury market and client needs.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
- Comfort in providing appropriate challenge / pushback and feedback
- Ability to work collaboratively and build positive and effective business partnerships
- Ability to manage change and deal with ambiguity
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- In-depth knowledge of U.S. benefits and employment practices;