MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Ideally based in Montreal, the Senior Manager, Marketing—Canada will be responsible for creating and executing the Canadian marketing and communications strategy in order to elevate awareness, drive new client acquisition and sales. As a thought leader on launch plans, core focus strategy, and visual merchandising strategies, the Senior Manager, Marketing—Canada will be the key marketing communicator to internal and external collaborators. The Senior Manager, Marketing—Canada will build strong and positive cross-functional relationships
Manage Canadian marketing and public relations strategies & execution, lead following areas internal (Fresh) & external (Sephora) collaborators.
- Manage 2020/2021 budget, ensuring the marketing, sampling and public relations spends to not exceed set budget.
- Partner with Creatives and North America Visual Merchandising for launches and roll-outs.
- Manage Canadian retailer marketing calendars ensure that initiatives are being anniversaried related to this account portfolio
- Partner on sampling program forecasting & deployment strategy and negotiate Canadian-specific opportunities.
- Prepare ROI analysis on all key marketing initiatives with comprehensive summary of key learnings and recommended next steps.
- Conduct strategic competitive product, brand, retailing, pricing and market analysis.
- Build and execute nationwide campaigns and adjust to ensure relevancy to niche audiences across the market.
- Interface with Marketing, Creative, and Sales to ensure timely development and execution of Canadian launches.
- Lead merchant & marketing relationship with Sephora Canada to adapt Sephora US strategy in Canadian market.
- Recommend channel specific promotional strategies to drive Sephora Canada business.
- Lead agency partner relationships, set budget and work hand-in-hand to manage initiative executions.
- Own all Canadian public relations objectives, executions and measurable KPIs.
- Collaborate with US PR team to leverage initiatives when applicable and translate messaging to Canadian market.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Five to six years of Marketing experience in consumer goods; beauty a plus
- Ideally based in Montreal
- Strong knowledge of the Quebec Market
- Direct experience working on brick & mortar business required
- Strong digital knowledge - inclusive SEO/SEM, Paid Media and Influencer Relations
- Prestige retailing experience preferred
- Experience with developing and executing 360-campaigns
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Organized and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong computer skills - Proficiency in Excel, Word, & Power Point
- Detail oriented
- French speaking is an asset