Based in our Client Services Center in Jersey City, NJ, the Senior Manager, Operations is a strategic partner and thought leader responsible for overseeing the successful day to day operations of the center ensuring seamless and best in class client service is delivered in line with DIOR brand values incorporating a customer-first mindset. This position will work with the Senior Director and is responsible for three main pillars of excellence: Commercial & Operational Excellence, Service Excellence & Delivery and People Management and Development.
Working in collaboration with the management team, this role will be responsible for achieving and exceeding financial and KPI targets while also ensuring that all client interactions are handled in line with DIOR brand values, thus further driving loyalty to the brand and maintaining and elevating our positioning within the luxury market space.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the Client Services Center Supervisors and their teams to ensure a customer first mindset is consistently applied ensuring excellent service and delivery is met.
- Ensure the maintenance and execution of all information systems required to support CSC operations, including: POS (ShopinDior), CRM (Salesforce), Scheduling (Kronos), product transfer requests, client feedback tracking with the stores, repair management and CARE services, etc.
- Work cross functionally with peers, colleagues, retail partners and external vendors to ensure appropriate resolutions.
- Assess and implement required escalation processes and ensure they are successfully applied.
- Identify and assess opportunities for process improvement, both in the CSC, retailer network, and with any other partners and ensure this is updated in the relevant reporting platform.
- Verify all contacts and update the CRM system to ensure complete Data Protection compliance.
- Communicate team KPI's to Supervisors and teams, share updates in a timely basis and manage any changes.
- Oversee workflow management; review, track and oversee numbers and performance of teams.
- Ensure all data is being entered into the appropriate systems so that client interaction history is kept
- In partnership with the management team and HR, ensure all health and safety guidelines are implemented, updated and adhered to.
- Develop excellent working relationships within the Dior network.
- Minimum of 8 years previous experience in luxury customer service (preferably retail, hotel or concierge businesses) overseeing a team
- Previous Experience in a client call center a plus
- Outstanding clienteling skills; previous experience handling client inquiries throughout various communication tools including email, social media, chat, and other media
- Strong leadership skills; able to motivate and inspire a diverse team
- Strong analytical and technical skills with excellent attention to detail; previous experience with Salesforce a plus
- Solutions oriented and a clear demonstration of a customer first mind-set
- Highly motivated, energetic and inspirational team leader
- Able to work a varied schedule including hours/days/nights/holidays and weekends
- Able to multi-task and prioritize competing tasks under pressure
- Additional language fluency a plus (ideally either Spanish, French or Mandarin preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office