The Senior Manager, Pricing and Business Intelligence is responsible for leading and overseeing fresh's global pricing strategies. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Senior Manager will spearhead newness pricing, price adjustments, and monitor competitors pricing strategy and exchange rate effect. A strong communicator with the ability to collaborate with, and influence cross functional partners, the Senior Manager, Pricing and Business Intelligence will leverage internal and external data and tools to monitor market trends and new opportunities, provides strategic recommendation for the business growth.
- Oversee Fresh's global pricing strategy, provide strategic pricing inputs to help the growth of the business.
- In charge of the newness product pricing analysis to identify MSRP and provide pricing guidelines for all markets.
- Lead the communication and discussion between global and local markets (NA, Asia, Europe, Travel Retail, etc.) regarding the product pricing adjustments and recommendations.
- Responsible for the monitor of exchange rate effect in NA, Asia and Europe and competitors' pricings strategy, provide strategic recommendations and adjustment.
- Lead the annual pricing strategy review process and recommendations for any changes required.
- Synthesize data from sales reports, competition, consumer insights and trend forecast into actionable product marketing tactics.
- Manage analytic tools and services ( NPD, Beaute Research, Euromonitor) throughout the function to accomplish strategic goals
- Propose and develop relevant reports regarding the market trends, consumer insights, and competitor's performance, to support the analysis of the business
- Analyze internal and external business to provide strategic recommendation for the business growth.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to enable business strategy through application of insights and discover untapped market trends and opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA Preferred
- Minimum of 7+ years relevant work experience, experience with developing global pricing strategy strongly preferred
- Must be familiar with marketing concepts & product positioning, preferably in beauty/prestige consumer goods industry
- Solid analytical skills and business / financial acumen, ability to think strategically/conceptually
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, & presentation skills
- Ability to automate reports & procedures, streamlining processes to create efficiencies
- Excellent knowledge of pricing market research tools, methodologies, and analytics
- Must have excellent computer skills, BI knowledge preferable
- Familiarity with international & global concepts (VAT, FX rates etc.) preferable
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment without a lot of direction or oversight