- Develop and implement global social media strategies across all Marc Jacobs Social channels (Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google +, Youtube).
- Employ programs and tactics that will drive social growth, engagement and acquisition.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment with e-commerce, merchandising, retail, licensing and PR.
- Ideate brand initiatives and activations seasonally in partnership with the marketing team for authentic 360 pushes.
- Create social media content calendar and posting schedule across all platforms in conjunction with broader brand and business goals.
- Brief and manage social media content and copy with respective internal departments.
- Oversee community management and make sure all direct messages, comments, questions and concerns are answered appropriately and in as real time as possible.
- Identify relevant UGC, editorials and celebrity/influencer dressing in real time and engage and repurpose immediately.
- Work closely with media agency and digital team to ensure organic and paid social channels are connected and amplified.
- Review, edit and provide direction for regional social strategies and content calendars.
- Partner with Digital Partnerships Manager on all influencer marketing strategies, tactics and activations.
- Coordinate and approve all social media posts generated by Marc Jacobs Fragrances and Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- Oversee all reporting and social analytics to ensure all strategies and tactics are tracking against goals and KPIs.
- Lead real-time editing, photo approval and social posting at all fashion shows and events.
- Stay on top of industry trends and mine opportunities within partnerships, emerging platforms, and new product betas.
- Evaluate and recommend vendors for social media management, reporting and other analytical needs.
- Manage total social media budget.
- Oversee Social Media Manager and Social Media Coordinator.
- Reports to Director of Marketing.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5-7 years relevant social marketing experience.
- Fashion experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Candidate must have a deep understanding of and be an active participant in the social media space, both globally and regionally.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.
- Results-oriented, with the ability to provide strategic recommendations based on data.
- Passionate about fashion, art, pop culture and global events.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful and proactive, with strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with social media publishing, analytic and listening tools.