MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Senior Manager/Manager, Global Gifting & Brand Animation Marketing will plan, support and manage the development and implementation of fresh's Gifting and Brand Animation strategy and product portfolio to drive brand growth. As Gifting is a highly strategic portion of the fresh business, the Senior Manager/Manager, Global Gifting & Brand Animation will support the Sr. Director, Global Gifting & Brand Animation and Global Marketing leadership in order to increase market share in priority channels and regions, particularly in North America and China.
As we say at fresh, when you love fresh, you gift fresh
- Support Brand & Product Strategy - Manage innovative product development in fresh's fast-growing gifting category to increase brand awareness and drive core - including gift sets, limited editions, brand partnerships and brand collateral.
- Define Strategy - Manage execution of gifting strategies while improving profitability year-over-year including mixes, pricing, seasonal changes, business upgrades and product innovation
- Identify Opportunities - Identify gifting white space opportunities based on findings from sales data, market feedback, consumer insights, social listening, CRM data and transposition from other industries.
- Limited Editions/Partnerships - With Communications and Image team, define and develop product related to Fresh's on-going limited editions and partnerships to have a positive brand halo and aid in brand awareness.
- Drive Sustainability in Gifting - Drive short-term and long-term sustainability initiatives within fresh's gifting portfolio with the long-term objectives to 2031 while maintaining brand equity and luxury category competitive advantage.
- Build 360 Campaigns - Manage execution of product marketing strategy including product architecture, product launch/re-launch process and go-to-market strategy including the highly strategic and largest campaign of the year, Holiday.
- Drive Global Campaign Calendar - Help support 2-year by-market/by-channel Campaign Calendar; maintain calendar in collaboration with all markets and 360 campaign partners.
- Leadership/Team Management - Lead, coach and manage a high-performing team of 2.
What you will learn (and/or achieve) in the first 6 months -
- Team Trust - Strong cross-functional relationships in building brand knowledge and marketing expertise as a key contributor in a highly competitive and quickly evolving category and consumer-mindset in remote work environment.
- Product/Launch Cycle Rhythm - Build 15 product/program launches (at various stages in the development cycle) and develop three launch campaigns.
- Travel Retail Knowledge - Partnering with the China Liaison team, learn strong insights into the Travel Retail business and channel needs as Fresh views as a key strategic area for gifting while maintaining American roots and heritage
- Sustainability Insights - Fresh's long-term strategic sustainability vision to 2031 with a focus on responsible sourcing and the communities impacted for future generations.
- Digital Transformation - With a highly penetrated e-business, continually adapt business strategy, assets and tactics to become even stronger as part of the expectations of the consumers across their journey and anticipate future expectations.
What you will achieve in 12 months -
- Have Fresh be More Recognized as a "Gifting Brand" - Build and support a scalable, branded and agile gifting portfolio to match fresh's profitability and brand awareness objectives. Be part of a team to execute 9 launches, including the largest campaign of the year
- Education - Bachelor's degree, MBA or advance degree preferred
- Experience - At least four years of Marketing/brand management experience; global development experience preferred. Experience in global development, operational marketing, beauty industry, knowledge of packaging design and development, campaign development and China experience are a plus.
- 360 Developer - Experience working 360 cross-functionally with key partners -operations, supply chain, forecasting, finance, creative, digital, packaging development, local affiliate markets, pricing, etc.
- Analytical & Creative - Must possess strong analytical skills with their eye on achieving business goals and long-term brand objectives - strong business analysis and financial fluency is a must to match fresh's profitability objectives.
- Project Management - Exhibit a keen ability to be proactive as well as handle a multitude of projects at one time managing timelines and deliverables.
- Agile - Thrives in fast-paced and ever-changing environment, flexible, ability to wear many hats at once.
Based in New York, NY