Bulgari S.p.A., within the Pricing & Business Controlling Department based in Rome, is searching for a Senior Marketing Controller.
The candidate will coordinate the marketing planning process and oversee the spending across all product categories, distribution channels and responsibility areas.
He/She will be responsible for putting together budgets and forecasts in collaboration with stakeholders in the marketing and communication department across the whole organization.
He/She will focus on developing a cost effective and goal driven approach for all marketing projects, analyzing key initiatives results and ensuring that key learnings influence future decisions.
- Work with Marketing team to support the development of the Marketing plan and optimize marketing resources to drive agreed objectives
- Maximize the impact of marketing investment in cooperation with Sales Department)
- Build-up budget and relevant revisions, preparing the bottom-up by department (Digital, PR, Media, Research, etc.), by product category, by channel and by responsibility area
- Ensure suitable tracking to understand the marketing plan performance at all levels, identifying variances, analyzing and challenging costs and proposing corrective actions
- Perform monthly closing and provide updates to relevant stakeholders
- Provide top management with timely follow up on performance and identify risks and opportunities to support decision-making
- Ensure appropriate accounting process behind marketing expenses (Purchase Orders creation) to get proper costs classification
- Work on continuous improvement of the Advertising & Promotion understanding, construction and efficiency
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities:
- University degree in Management Engineering, Economics, Statistics
- 5/7 years of experience as a Marketing Controller within international environment/HeadQuarter
- Analytical skills to plan and analyze business performance
- Strong numerical ability supported by business awareness
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with outstanding Excel skills
- Expertise in data analysis and BI tools (i.e. Power BI)
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Strong interpersonal skills: capable to communicate transparently, acting as a business partner to a wide range of stakeholders
- Able to see the big picture, showing a pragmatic approach
- Able to work under pressure meeting deadlines
- Proactive, flexible, result-driven, organized