PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for being the voice of brands in market, ensuring our brand equity and vision is adhered to at all times. Planning and implementing appropriate marketing strategies for specified brands supporting them to reach greater brand awareness and key sales and profitability objectives.
- The ideal candidate has a deep understanding and passion for the beauty industry and is a prestige marketing strategist who can work closely and confidently with key cross-functional partners.
UK KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Senior Marketing Director in implementation and execution of marketing plans which grows brand awareness, brand love and reach for Kendo brands in UK and Ireland in line with the global strategy.
- Lead all marketing and communication activities in UK and Ireland including all ATL, BTL campaigns, CRM and partnerships as well as supporting and guiding the Social and PR activities with our retail partners
- Manage and direct PR agencies aligned to UK & Ireland strategies
- Create marketing investment plans to meet KPIs for UK and Ireland
- Brand guardian in market, ensuring our brand equity and vision is adhered to at all times
- Drive and elevate in market requirements with global to ensure understanding and leading to more relevant local activations.
- Support the Senior Marketing Director in managing consistency and cohesion amongst marketing team
- Liaise closely with the Visual Merchandising team to implement merchandising guidelines to ensure consistency of image, ensuring the brands look best in class in all store environments
- Localise and maximise brand creative provided via global Kento boxes making sure all executions are aligned to brand guidelines and approved by Senior Marketing Director
- Accountable for ensuring that the budget tracker is always up-to-date and within budget allocated
- Liaise closely with Senior Influencer Manager ensuring we are maximising and leveraging influencers within our marketing plans
- Manage and oversea tracking of sampling
- Gaining co-operation, commitment, support and co-ordination across all functions in the UK and Global teams
- Develop and manage successful launch of new products and core pillars from creation to execution
- Communicating marketing plans to wider team and to global partners
- Responsible for analysing each individual brand's sales history and corresponding marketing investment and support development of future strategies
- 7+ years relevant experience, preferably with degree; beauty industry / brand experience strongly preferred
- Proven experience of launching/managing a marketing plan in a retail business.
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Experience of managing campaigns from start to finish.
- Fashion or luxury goods experience desired; passion for the beauty industry.
- Working with global head office experience preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to cultivate strong partnerships across cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinker and proactive, resourceful problem solver.
- Ability to seek out and identify up-and-coming global beauty, fashion and culture trends.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Organised and keen attention to detail in both managing tasks and budget tracking.
- Experience presenting to the executive level.
- Able to work under pressure effectively & efficiently.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task.
- Strong organisational and time management skills; ability to constantly juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive demeanour with a can-do attitude.
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler. A play on the words "can do", Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Kendo is owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world's largest luxury group. Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions, the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, and great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.