Business owner of distributor pricing, catalogs and sourcing, as well as new product value chain creation and analysis and distribution of operational data resources with all departments of MH, distributor partners and liquor control boards. Responsible for increasing efficiencies in the department and generating new and improved resources.
Data Analysis Communication (25%)
- Work with brand teams, regions and finance to determine pricing for new items by providing analysis and modeling of various pricing options to best generate necessary profit margins.
- Build and distribute value chains for review and approval, leading the regions to fulfill brand team and finance guidelines.
- Lead semiannual price increase process, working with commercial pricing, brand teams, regions, finance and IT (Pricing Tool).
- Liaise with Market Managers, RFMs and external partners to quote new items, price increases and discounts to market.
- Single point of contact for Control market managers and boards regarding all SKU availability, specs and prices.
- Prepare and conduct trainings and training materials for sales force on how to access and accurately use resources.
- Publish Price Memos and file pricing with all 50 states based on specific state regulations and requirements.
- Communicate lead-times for launches and changes to all departments to reduce fire drills and missed opportunities.
Data Analysis Maintenance: (25%)
- Identify opportunities to automate recurring work by department members. Propose/create macros to improve team efficiency.
- Build pricing tables by analyzing current prices and modeling proposed changes by indexing qualities, bottle sizes, vintages, etc.
- Continually analyze data to ensure data integrity and independently resolve any discrepancies.
- Prepare analysis on proposed price increase and present to Regions and Financial Planning team. Once approved, create pricing for new items, schedule price increases & discounts.
- Understand the impact that price changes will have across the organization on profitability and maintain transparency for all parties concerned.
- Maintain SAP pricing conditions and customer catalogs, as well as Source Matrix and filing tool.
- Work with regions to maintain pricing and sourcing in Pricing Tool.
- Ensure that brand guidelines (indexing/positioning) are maintained and applied for all products.
- Conduct routine audits of master data resources and instruct Master Data and Reporting role on deficiencies/improvements.
- Maintain Source Matrix and coordinate sourcing changes. Ensure sourcing guidelines are followed.
- Ensure control market discount calendar accuracy by monitoring activity and instructing region finance and market managers.
- Investigate and resolve price discrepancies pre-invoice billing to avoid claims. (source point changes, pre-price increase buy-ins)
Master Data: 20%
- Create and extend SKUs to MHUSA plants and liase with maisons regarding product specs, transfer prices and timing.
- Instruct Master Data and Reporting role on distributor partner system product spec changes as needed.
- Backup Master Data and Reporting role. (ie allocations, exclusions, daily reports, KPIs, etc)
- Train Master Data and Reporting role to backup Senior Pricing role processes.
- Meet several times per month with Director of Ecommerce to review current Clos19 assortment and evergreen lists.
- Liaise with region analysts to obtain live distributor level inventories before Clos19 meetings.
- Recommend additions/subtractions from Clos19, providing expert knowledge of the state of operations (MH & distributor inventory levels, forecasting and obsolescence planning).
- Make recommendations to regions to encourage distributor ordering of specific SKUs, to maximize Clos19 availability of desired products.
Education: Undergraduate Degree
Skills: 4+ years professional experience in finance, accounting or operations, Extensive knowledge of Excel required. SAP and VBA knowledge a plus - Strong analytical skills required.
Leadership Competencies: Ability to innovate and implement own plans - Lead change in team and outside - Motivate Others.
Functional Competencies: Organized - Strong attention to detail - Good problem solving skills - Action oriented - Strong project management skills - Able to prioritize - Good communication skills - manage expectations.
Based in NYC
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.