PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Implement the Feminine Fragrance marketing strategy in the UK and Ireland
- Ensure retail objectives are met while respecting the budget guidelines.
Implement new product launches and strive to maintain growth on icons within the category/pillars
- Establish the marketing plan with Marketing Manager
- Develop the launch strategy (360° platform) and animation theme that will lead the visual execution and message across all levers activated
- Lead launch projects with all departments and spread vision
Execute the local adaptation of advertising creative material; implement media recommendation for the category looked after
- Adapt the brand guidelines on all media support (TV / Print / Sampling cards / Flyers)
- Implement all the OOH / TV / Press and Press Sampling campaign liaising with artwork / media agency and central teams
- Review media competitors spending and use best practices to recommend actions.
Develop promotional and trade marketing plan for the category/pillars; work closely with VM and Sales teams to ensure smooth implementation
- Design with Marketing Manager and the commercial team the trade plan to support key trading peaks / launches
- Brief VM team for in-store execution and validate the design with Marketing Manager
- Work closely with Marketing Intern to ensure projects are well communicated and delivered on time
Analyse market (NPD) and make recommendation for local launches
- Monitor results on a weekly / monthly basis
- Work on brand and franchise ambition (Full Year and Phased)
- Review the pricing strategy and propose recommendations to ensure correct positioning of the brand in the UK
Manage budget and ensure sales forecasts accuracy for category
- In charge of the POSM & Collateral tracker: ensure we are not overspending and spend is tracked properly
- Work with Sales and Operation on forecasts of basic & new initiatives and correct phasing in line with our NPD (sell out) ambitions
Key Competencies/Technical Skills
- Highly organised team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- English mother tongue (ideal); bilingual necessary
- 5-6 years operational marketing experience, preferably in UK Beauty market.
- Passion for Beauty.
- Degree Educated.