Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior. We are looking for a
(Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d)
full-time in Düsseldorf, as soon as possible
What we offer:
- An open and approachable atmosphere with a flat hierarchy
- Welcoming and passionate teams, who are eager to push their ideas
- Personal development opportunities according to your individual career path
- Considerable employee benefits: flexible working hours & mobile work, health- & fitness programmes, employee discounts & events etc.
What to expect:
- Responsibility for the marketing plan in accordance with our global launch strategy, brand guidelines and budget
- Conceptualisation, implementation and follow-up of marketing activities, incl. quantitative / qualitative analyses as well as reportings for our headquarter in Paris
- Conceptualisation and follow-up of the media planning with our media agency
- Volume planning for new products and the basic range
- Competitor, market and trend analyses
- Preparation of sales presentations and materials according to the brand DNA
- Close cooperation with our internal Merchandising, Sales, PR and Training as well as our headquarter and external partners
What to bring:
- University degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of FMCG/luxury experience in an international environment, ideally in the cosmetics industry
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint) as well as relevant marketing tools
- Fluent in German and English, French is a plus
- Communicative and winning personality with a high level of intrinsic motivation
- Strong analytical skills and a well-structured, detail-oriented work ethic
- High flexibility when dealing with different stakeholders and handling projects
- The ability to think out-of-the-box and find innovative approaches
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?
We are looking forward to your complete application (incl. salary expectation and earliest starting date).
Contact: Julia Ehlert