Based in Paris Headquarter, Louis Vuitton Architecture Department is in charge of opening and renovation of all stores in the network, working closely with Zones, external consultants and In-house metiers.
Within the Concept team, the candidate will be in charge of the Image and Story telling of the boutiques by determining guidelines and selecting decorative items, such as furnitures, graphics and materials.
Under the artistic direction of the brand, he will structure the activity and work closely with the design architects on specific projects.
Creative and innovative, he will also design Stores and be involved in new Design development for concept and furnitures
> Establish Guidelines and Selection of furnitures as database for the stores. Furnitures books & catalogs :
- Design furnitures : Sourcing and Purchasing of specific objects and furnitures, structure process and database, restorations and follow-up.
- Sourcing of Editors furnitures
> Seeking for new trends and suppliers
> Support of Design architects on interior decoration
> Support of Design architects and local teams on Story Telling for strategic projects.
> Design Development : enlarge and update offer of LV furnitures. New designs with suppliers, travels for prototypes review.
> Concept Development : creative input
> Design of Stores : from zoning layout to executive drawings, coordination with suppliers, site visits
Architect / Interior designer
10 years experience, preferably in Luxury and Retail
- Creativity, curiosity, relish for innovation
- Sense of composition and detail
- Rigor, Organisation, expertise in management
- Ability to summarize
- Listening and communication skills with different audience (multidisciplinary context)
- Capacity for team work
- Dynamic and agile facing changes
Pack Office, Autocad, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch-up.
Fluent enflish required. Basic French, another language is a plus.
Travels for site visits and suppliers review