- Formulate PR strategy and implement for China;
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key media to maximize positive publicity;
- Identify new media opportunity, analyze competition and own performance in editorial ranking;
- Maximize press coverage through brand exposure, product launches and events;
- Celebrity and KOL management;
- Content creation with local talents;
- Responsible for developing and monitoring PR budgets.
STANDARD LEVEL OF COMPETENCIES
- Min 10 years experience in in-house PR and/or PR agency background;
- Familiarity with China media scene and market dynamics.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or related field;
- PR savvy and have good journalistic instincts;
- Pro-active, creative and willing to think "outside the box";
- Strong interpersonal relationship to establish the network.
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin and English.
- Able to serve as an Ambassador for the brand and re-inforce the brand image with target influencers;
- Established connection with media.