To promote the FENDI brand, thus business through the implementation of effective PR and communications programs in Asia Pacific Region (HK, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Australia).
Acting as the key brand representative to lead relationship with key journalists, celebrities, KOL and necessary connections, to establish a strong network for cross leverage.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Formulate PR strategy in alignment with HQ vision/plan to guide and co-ordinate countries in AP region.
- Act as a key channel between country teams and HQ and other AP functions on PR function to ensure alignment and smooth co-ordination
- Supervise all PR activities and maximize brand exposure through generating significant editorial coverage on both online and offline media platforms, ensuring editorial ranking hitting pre-set target for different media.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key media, celebrities, influencers to maximize online & offline publicity according to brand vision and different projects' needs.
- Proactively to explore new promotional initiatives to amplify brand's share of voice in exposure and positioning. Identify new media opportunity, analyze competition & own performance to ensure effective marketing activities and competitiveness in markets.
- Understanding market's business and project needs and work closely with retail to strategize editorial planning to maximize press coverage to align with different brand initiatives, product launches and PR events.
- To take the lead in formulating and monitoring PR budgets in all AP markets. Work closely with Finance team ensuring all projects are executed accordingly to planned budgets as well as in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Degree holder in marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of working experience in in house PR and/or PR agency background
- Familiarity with Asia luxury retail industry, media scene and market dynamics
- Experience in digital PR/social media PR a plus
- Able to work independently but also collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Attention to details with good analytical skills
- PR savvy and have good journalistic instincts
- Pro-active, creative and willing to think "outside the box"
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to establish the network
- Leadership quality to manage & to give strategic guidance to supporting team
- Presentable, able to serve as an Ambassador for the brand to reinforce the brand image with target influencers
- Established connection with fashion media a must, relevant network with relevant celebrity and socialite and KOL in Hong Kong a plus
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Excel and PowerPoint