- Ensure the store management has full visibility on training activities, progress, required actions. Making recommendations as needed.
- Partner with Store Managers for structuring, scheduling and participating in store meetings that include topics such as MSP result sharing and action planning, training event etc.
- Observe interactions with clients on the floor, through active listening and questioning. Working together with Store Manager, coach individual to draw out their own solution to improve and develop.
- Monitor KPIs and coach to exceed individual and team target.
- Provide on-going feedback to Store Managers and Retail Training Managers on the performance/progress of individual
Drive key training initiatives, e.g. "Customer Journey" through active and sustained in-store training
- Act as platform for sharing of best practice among stores
- Provide support for post-training endeavors (follow up actions, E-Learning completion rate)
- Ensure a consistent on-boarding training for all new joiners
- Establish frequents check in schedule with Retail Training Manager. Suggest development of material and training needs.
- Provide guidance and support to in-store trainers.
- Support in-Class training/workshops.
5+ years Retail Store or field training experience in luxury industry
Previous experience as multiple stores manager, retail manager is a plus
Bachelor degree and above
- Emotionally intelligent, able to interact with all levels of employee
- Good team player, strong team work spirit and influencer
- Passion for elevated service and client experience
- Great energy with strong motivation in developing people
- Strong facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening and observation skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, time-management skills
- Ability to manage details, deadlines and balancing multiple priorities
- Willingness to travel within China and abroad
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English/ Chinese