As a Senior Sales Ambassador you are a recognized referent for your polyvalence, your performance and your autonomy in carrying out your missions. You will play an exemplary role in the team and act as a real ambassador of the Maison through all the missions entrusted to you.
1/ Being Ambassador of the Maison to all our customers:
- Sharing a moment with your customer: deciphering for knowing and understanding, asking questions, watching and listening
- Offering a suitable selection and helping the customer to make his or her decision
- Taking customers on an emotional journey and help them discover the world of Chaumet, a Maison that has strong values and 238 years of history
- Personifying Chaumet's values by means of established customs and a dress code.
2/ Contributing to the boutique's commercial development by finding new customers and retaining existing ones:
- Participating actively in developing the customer database and the Maison's CRM tools
- Creating new opportunities after concluding sales and developing your own customer portfolio
- Soliciting our customers and prospects to go even further into their "immersion into Chaumet" by inviting them, when appropriate, to events organized by the Maison.
- Cultivating your network, going even further by creating ties with intermediaries liable to enable us to discover new customer
3/ Integrating a collective history and taking part in the life of the boutique:
- Contributing to attaining the boutique's collective targets by working in tandem with other sales staff.
- Actively participating in team meetings (suggestions, proposals) as well as in challenges, events and occasional activities.
- Contributing to customer feedback and different reports requested by the Maison / APAC headquarters
- Ensuring that security guidelines, cash-desk procedures and stock management rules are applied.
- Giving support to more junior sales staff in their phone and written contacts with VIC.
- Accompanying integration of newcomers to the team.
4/ Depending on your development and attaining your objectives, you may also be given responsibilities in occasional missions such as:
- Visual Merchandising: creating display windows in collaboration with the - Visual Merchandising team
- Stock management: resupplying and servicing boxes in collaboration with APAC Headquarter
- Stock and other boutiques in the network.
- After-sales management, liaising with Headquarter / local After-Sales Services
- In Store Trainer role: passing on messages from the Regional Training team to the rest of the sales team.
- Assuming certain responsibilities in the absence of the boutique's management: drawing up daily and weekly reports, opening, closing and managing the cash-desk, monitoring staff roster etc.
- Minimum 6 years' experience in a retail position in the world of luxury goods and at least 2 years as Senior Sales.
- A strong appetite for field work, client and result oriented, an expert negotiator with a good business sense
- A high level of autonomy in conducting your missions
- Relational and situational intelligence, the capacity to listen and empathy
- Artistic and cultural sensitiveness, storytelling qualities, excellent written and oral expression
- The capacity to represent the Maison
- An ability to adapt, open-mindedness and an international spirit
- Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin, elementary in English