Acting as a Givenchy brand ambassador for our Women Ready-to-Wear (WRTW) Concession in Harrods you will welcome clients and deliver luxury customer service to an international clientele and establish strong relationships while maximising profitable sales.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome all clients to the Givenchy WRTW Concession ensuring the client feels comfortable in the environment.
- Greet all clients and build a relationship with them to assist in selecting the right products for them whilst maintaining the rapport and offering advice
- Introduce additional complementary products targeted to your client and share product knowledge.
- Process the sale in a confident and professional manner whilst maintaining the relationship with the client
- Gather and collate client's CRM details to maintain the relationship and build the client book ensuring a personal follow-up with the client
- Maintain store standards on stock and adhere to the visual merchandise guidelines promoting the Givenchy image
- Exceed all behavioural requirements including adhering to the dress code and appearance guidelines as indicated by the management team
- Actively drive your product knowledge by keeping up to date with fashion trends and competitors, participating in in store training and educating yourself on all Givenchy product lines
- Support control and management of stock in line with the guidance from Stock Control colleagues
PROFILE AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in sales in a high fashion environment. Experience working in a department store in luxury would be preferred
- Experience in selling Ready-to-Wear with an understanding of craftsmanship and quality is a must
- Strong business sense and experience working with retail KPI's is a must
- A genuine interest for fashion and Givenchy as a brand
- Hardworking and committed to achieving/exceeding targets
- Team player and able to work autonomously
- Excellent personal presentation - a Givenchy Brand Ambassador
- Strong communication and relationship building skills. Existing clientele network would be a plus
- Fluent in English is essential and additional languages are an advantage