- Trade Related Resource Allocation and Tracking
1. Activation planning
a) Selection of outlets based on comprehensive criterions including activation objectives, outlet levels, contract volume, city strategies, inventory status etc.
b) Working out reasonable mechanism after alignment with brand team and sales team and share with regional TM team and sales team. Channel team will work actively with regional team to provide channel feedback to brand team during communication loop to make sure each activation is down-to-earth.
2. Activation execution: support brand team and sales team to execute activities to ensure that trade marketing strategies are aligned with marketing objectives, brand/category equity, sales target and engagement of consumers.
3. Activation tracking & review: work with regional TM to do on-site checks before and during activation to ensure promotions run as scheduled and make reviews after each activity
4. PG management: the main part of PG management for on-trade team is short-term PG and project based. Provide training materials to PGs for their better understanding of brands, products, selling skills etc. Build up a stable and qualified PG pool to improve trade promotion and brand exposure.
5. Compliance as the core guideline from company level should always be taken into consideration of each part of brand activation.
- Trade Marketing Department Infrastructure building and optimization
1. Maintenance of Sales Play Book: this will include annual and monthly updating of the content and system structure of Sales Play Book
2. Organization of Sales & Marketing Meeting: on-trade team will work as general coordinator to organize the bi-annual meeting which includes the overall agenda and rundown of the meeting, accommodation and meals, etc.
3. POSM/FOC management: Review and update current application process when necessary; manage stock with brand and monitor inventory status in daily work.
4. Make sure to follow company compliance rules during each step.
5. Support Ad hoc projects
- Work on ad hoc trade marketing related projects.
- University graduate from a good school in Business/Marketing or related disciplines.
- Excellent English and Mandarin in speaking and writing.
Professional experience & know how:
- Min 8 years of relevant experience in marketing/ sales gained from FMCG/ retail/ luxury goods industry or relevant management consultancy experience
- Good understanding of the wine & spirit industry
- Able to demonstrate quantitative ability
Technical & management skills:
Marketing function related:
- Strong commercial marketing sense and be insightful on consumer understanding
- Brand Management knowledge on the brand positioning/ media / PR / promotion / research / merchandising
- Good creative and strategic thinking as well as logical analytical skills
Interpersonal & communication skills:
- A high degree of personal presence with good networking, influencing and communication skills
- Good negotiation and strong social skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Highly motivated individual, energetic, enthusiastic and team orientated
- People management and motivational skills
- Excellent team player who demonstrates open-minded leadership capability
- Objective and result orientated
- Priority setting and follow up
- Effective team management
- A solid grasp of financial management
- Self sufficient/Self starter with a great sense of self-initiative
- Good Excel, PowerPoint skills