The Senior Demand & Inventory Planner belongs to the Demand and Inventory Planning team, part of the HQ Planning and Product Lifecycle Department, reporting to the WW Demand and Inventory Planning Manager.
The Planning and Product Life Cycle Department approaches the stock management as a main driver to support sales, creating efficiency along the overall Product Life Cycle, following an Omnichannel approach, with the final goal to offer the best customer experience.
The WW Senior Demand & Inventory Planner:
- Assures the optimum WW stock Allocation & Distribution at WW Omnichannel level to reach the best product availability along the whole season and to support peak periods, brand activities and events
- Shares the global guidelines at Regional level and provides continuous training to the regional teams to implement the best practices and to improve the stock management and distribution processes.
- In charge to develop and manage the Packaging Operational Management Process Review and end-to-end Management:
- Long /medium term Forecast
- Purchasing Order Process review based on coverage model and reorder levels
- Materials' Flow management redesign
- Distribution guidelines
- Inventory Management & Planning In Store
- Quality Issues Management
- Provides WW KPI Reporting and Monitoring, proposinbg corrective actions
- Put in place all the activities necessary to assure the optimum WW stock Distribution at WW Omnichannel level, monitoring the quantitative and qualitative stock distribution and providing guidance and proposing corrective actions to the regional teams in the distribution process, coordinating with all the actors involved (regional teams, Supply Chain, Logistics).
- Provides Regional Offices' continuous training, support and workflow improvement, sharing best Practices and HQ guidelines, driving the regional teams through a continuous learning process and training on the job.
- Is the main referent for the launch and implementation of the Packaging Project and at the end of the roll-out, she/he will be the responsible for all the activities related to Packaging management at WW level
- Msc' Economics or Engineering, previous working experiences in demand planning & stock management in structured retail industry
- Fluency in English (Italian is a plus)
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite; SAP, AS400, Board, Business Object knowledge is a plus.
- 7-8 year of experience in demand & stock management roles with relevant responsibilities
- Proven experience in projects based environment
- Teamplayer and positive attitude
- Proactive approach
- Good level of indipendence and decision making in a dynamic contest.
- Strong Analitic propension and continuous improvement oriented
- Willing to travel abroad
- Passion for Loro Piana products and environment as a plus.