MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE:
Responsible for interacting on behalf of Dior with the Sephora.com account partners to build Dior's online presence while achieving E-Retail sales goals. This role will support the Sr. Director, Key Account Strategy, Sephora and the Sr. Manager of E-Retail in the planning and day-to-day business execution of product launches, online advertising, programs for strategic priorities, and promotions for the continued growth of Dior on Sephora.com.
Additionally, this role will also work with the Sr. Director, Key Account Strategy, Sephora on alignment with B&M Programming, Media Planning, Coop Media planning and Social Media optimization.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Sephora.com and Innovation team to leverage and lead e-Retailer potential across all touch points for maximum Dior brand experience including social, videos, beauty board, email, loyalty/personalization, mobile link to in-store experience, etc.
- Communicate new product launches, timelines, and any updates on an on-going basis to appropriate Sephora.com axe team leads and internal stakeholders. Plan content calendars.
- Ensure that new product comps and content, including assets, videos, and product copy, are tracked and provided to Sephora.com axe teams by due dates.
- Optimize product copy by working with Sephora Education Manager to be highly searchable and aligned with Sephora.com best practices and Education language.
- Communicate and syndicate copy to E-Retail team for use with other accounts.
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts between internal groups and Sephora.com partners. Provide reporting on channel sales and marketing efforts.
- Maintain updated products, promotions, and information on Sephora.com, routinely working with Sephora to remove items expired and/or discontinued content and product.
- Report, monitor, and drive resolution of any issues with Dior content on Sephora.com.
- Ensure that creative guidelines and Dior brand image are upheld.
- Manage the development and localization of all digital assets, including content and translations. Ensure that they are aligned with Sephora best practices through issuing creative requests, managing timelines, leading QA, collecting local feedback, and managing the information flow between internal and central teams for approvals and timely delivery of product launch kit.
- Share with all stakeholders best practices for Sephora.com product pages to inform brand content, optimizations, and content development; driving innovation to leverage Sephora platform and external partnerships.
- Compile ongoing competitive analysis of e-Retailer programs; make internal strategic recommendations on new and emerging programming, digital and social technologies, platforms, and portals.
- Partner with Director, Key Account Strategy, Sephora on all promotional activity and spend for Sephora programs including, but not limited to: topics for budgets, samples, digital, and advertising materials.
- Retail plan of action (RPA): Collaborate with Sr. Director, Key Account Strategy, Sephora and the Sr. Manager of E-Retail to maximize Sephora.com advertising and spend to best coincide with overall retailer RPA. Make weekly updates for all changes.
- com budget sheets: Work in conjunction with the Sr. Director, Key Account Strategy, Sephora to present seasonal plan and budget recommendations to Senior Manager, E-Retail. Maintain approved budgets. Manage all claim approvals through workflow with Finance and track on budget sheet. Meet monthly to review latest budget versus actual.
- Samples: Work with Marketing and provide requests for all sampling programs within the allocated total Sephora.com quantity. Track delivery of sample comps from Central and manage timely on-site execution according to plan.
- Digital: Work with Marketing and Media to maximize all media spend and guidelines to present to Sephora as a package. Follow up as it pertains to specific Sephora.com media and collaborate as experience and data allow to partner with the retailer. Secure appropriate tracking links for all Sephora.com traffic driving campaigns and delivery of KPIs.
- Presentations/Meetings: Provide overall and tactical strategies, per axe, for Sephora market meetings and retailer playbooks.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in the luxury beauty/retailer, online marketing, or E-Commerce area; Sephora experience preferred
- Omni-channel mentality, customer-centric background, experience in sales promotion and planning; able to execute marketing strategies and launch plans to drive sales and client loyalty
- Account management, brand digital management, or media experience strongly preferred
- Highly analytical and KPI-driven
- Strong attention to detail, creativity in problem-solving, strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team and communicate clearly (written and oral)
- Project management skills - ability to guide multiple projects simultaneously from concept to final delivery through prioritization in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Leadership skills - ability to focus team members on goals and objectives
- Analytical skills - ability to evaluate data from several sources and summarize findings in weekly reporting, promotional recaps, and competitive audits
- Strong understanding of website metrics and trends, data analysis, and reporting tools (i.e., web-based reports, databases, and various multimedia technologies)
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to work with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
- 25% travel